Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashmyriah09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Belly button piercing
    Hello-
    I have had my belly button pierced for about 2 weeks now. At first it didn't seem like it was infected and it really didn't hurt all that much. This is the second time I have had it pierced. The first time I took it out 4 years after having it done and that one healed fine. I have been told that you can use a mixture of epsom salt and water for them. The person who pierced it had me buy H2Ocean spray for it? Well now it is really swelled up like it is to the top of the top ball and red and filled with a really nasty looking puss... I do know that you are not supposed to remove a infected piercing and I don't want to... What can I do to help it get better? Please help because it is starting to hurt and I don't want it to get any worse!!

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Belly button piercing. [ 3 Answers ]

K well I got my belly button pierced like almost a month ago and well it still really hurts when I run, and there like dead skin around the piercing. And also there this yellow liquide that comes out. I wanted to no if its normal or if I'm getting it infected. If anyone could help me out Thanks

Getting belly button re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Does it hurt to get your belly button re-piercied?!

Belly Button Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm only 13 and I want my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should get it done now or wait a few years? Is it good to get it done in a specific time of year or does it not matter I really am looking for some answers please help!! :cool:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.