Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfac1991 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 01:45 PM
    How to keep the guy on the side interested?
    I'm 20, I am in college, I met this Filipino guy when I started school, and he is 26. The first month in school we barely talk until de beginning of month 2 we started being closer and kind of going out secretly, we been having sex since then.

I'm married with a kid, he is not, but is living with his baby mamma, he is a really good guy, he talks to pretty much everybody, so there are other girls in class up to him, he's not interested on them you can tell, but the way he is like flirting somehow, and that's just the way he is, I'm afraid they can get him and he would just dump me, of course we tried to always work together, we play around, he does things for me as well as I do for him, I think I start to have some feelings towards him, he doesn't know!!

What should I do? What can I do so he is NOT going to be interested on other girls, I don't want him to go, any tips on how to keep him interested, I'm young and I don't have much experience,

He likes me, I turn him on when I get close to him, you know, but what if he wants to keep me and keep other girls too? No Way! I want him to be ONLY mine, what can I do? I'm young and I don't have much experienced with guys, plus I think I'm starting to have some feeling for him, he does not know that of course, so I don't know what to do! How can I keep him very much interested? Would be even better if you know what a Filipino guy is up to. I NEED ADVICE! Please, I'm not willing to let him walk away!!

He treats everyone just as nice, how am I going to know that I'm truly special to him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Where is your husband? This is easy, you will never be special, just another piece on the side for a lying cheater. All lying cheaters are the same, (even YOU), and where they come from doesn't change what they want. As much as they can get.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 05:18 PM
    You are just a cheap sex toy for him, cheaper than paying for a hooker for the night. He is going home to his girlfriend and babies mother when he leaves you, so he is already with at least one other person, and would not be surprised he is not with a couple of others to.

You are being used. And of course he knows how you feel and is counting on that to keep coming back to him for sex.

Tell him to leave the babies momma and you will be with him and he will give you 100 excuses it can not happen
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 06:22 PM
    You are both cheaters. Why are you worried about being his only, you not his? You have a husband.
    What goes around comes around. Just as he is cheating with you, he will cheat on you, but then that may be why you are so worried. You are both cut from the same cloth.

Jun 23, 2012, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Where is your husband? This is easy, you will never be special, just another piece on the side for a lying cheater. All lying cheaters are the same, (even YOU), and where they come from doesn't change what they want. As much as they can get.
    Well, my husband leaves me alone all the time, he does not like to listen to me, sometimes I want to cuddle, kiss him or have sex and won't give it up, we are so different, we can't stand by each other, we end up fighting every time we try to have a conversation, I think that's the reason I cheated on him!! It's not just my fault!! I feel alone!!

Jun 23, 2012, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You are just a cheap sex toy for him, cheaper than paying for a hooker for the night. He is going home to his girlfriend and babies mother when he leaves you, so he is already with at least one other person, and would not be surprised he is not with a couple of others to.

You are being used. and of course he knows how you feel and is counting on that to keep coming back to him for sex.

Tell him to leave the babies momma and you will be with him and he will give you 100 excuses it can not happen
    Well, I guess it's true, I don't fool myself, I know he has a girl already, but I do t mind about his "wife" let's say, I don't want to see him with girls that I know, that's it!! About telling him to leave his baby momma, I can't do that, if he does that, that would be choise, he says he does not love her, like love love, of course she gave him a daughter, he says that when he met her, he wasn't interested on her, but he got drunk in a party, and end up having sex, a month later she called him telling him she was pregnant, so they got together, he says he's going to leave her, once he finish college, and it's not because we've been talking about going serious in a future!!
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 07:38 AM
    If you are so unhappy in your marriage, why are you still married? If your boyfriend was really unhappy with his baby momma he would leave her. He sounds like user and is using you. He will continue to flirt with other women because that is what he is. You need to get some self respect and leave your husband. Maybe he's cheating too. Stop cheating with a cheater
    You all are settings quite an example for your child

Jun 24, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    If you are so unhappy in your marriage, why are you still married? If your boyfriend was really unhappy with his baby momma he would leave her. He sounds like user and is using you. He will continue to flirt with other women because that is what he is. You need to get some self respect and leave your husband. Maybe he's cheating too. Stop cheating with a cheater
    You all are settings quite an example for your child
    Well, I'm with am husband because I don't work, yet, I'm finishing my education, but I have talk to him about leaving him after I settle down, with a secure job. If we get divorce now, he says he will take my son away from me, and me without nothing to offer I don't have any chance of getting my son's custody, I love my son, he is my life can't loose him! My husband is a good guy, he works a lot, tooooo serious, acts like a Granpa, he is Only 22! I mean we could be happy if he were willing to chance, but there are Beeen so much failures
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Why don't you two do some counseling?
    You know, if he found out what you are doing, you would really lose your son.
    You need to leave this other man alone and try to work on your marriage. Put as much energy into it as you are into trying to hang on to this player you're messing with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tell if a guy is interested [ 1 Answers ]

So there is this boy. He's never really noticed me thought. He never really talked to be before. But then at my friends party he and I started talking. It was really nice we were around a bonfire and it was nice to talk. There were some other people there too but we were mainly talking and pretty...

Is This Guy Interested ? [ 4 Answers ]

So I hanged out with this guy I just met like 5 days ago. He's like the shy type but at the same time he isn't. We texted a little after we hung out which was a day ago. But ever since then, I haven't heard anything from him. We hung out at his house and we cuddled and kissed a bit. Advice ?...

What is the difference between an interested guy and a nice guy? [ 8 Answers ]

Like what is the difference? Esp if he’s the kind of guy who is nice, friendly, helpful and kind to everyone? =/ I've met guys like these types and they always send out very ambiguous signals. So I ain't sure anymore. And if he’s the shy type I get it, but I tend to attract the extroverted,...

Is this guy definitely not interested? [ 5 Answers ]

I was in a bad relationship and I ended it a couple of months ago. Yaay me! Several months ago, an old friend contacted me online. We wrote back and forth, but I stopped because I was dating someone and was starting to have feelings for him (the old friend). After my boyfriend and I broke up I...

Is this guy interested in anything? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Okay so I've seen this guy at school and he's looked at me and we'd get a little bit eye contact at school and my friends would say that he's looking at me when I don't look at him. And I really think he's cute, so it was a school party like 2 weeks ago and my friend and I were talking when...

View more questions Search