Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cell1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Descartes Meditation 1
    In Descartes Meditation 1 I know the arguments:THE DREAM ARGUMRNT,THE DECIEVING GOD ARGUMENT, and the DEMON ARGUMENT. But how can say the arguments depends on PRINCIPLE OF JUSTIFICATION and is DESCARTES argument for SKEPTICISM convincing?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I feel this is the same thing I have been interested in for many years and have my own theories and opinions.

In order to keep this from getting too long I will comment on a few things and leave you to decide if it answers your question.

I am not a religious person, nevertheless I suspect that what I feel working in my life may be what many people call God. I, however, have always felt that it is more than God - more real and substantial. It is a real ability and something I have learned to control, focus and direct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not concentrate during meditation [ 9 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I started to do meditation recently.What I do is just watch my breathe inhale and exhale.Secondly sometimes I do osho dynamic meditation but I feel I am wasting my time as I don't see any improvement in myself.I started this I have lack of concentration and to improve concentration I...

Meditation for Students [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I am currently a university student looking to start meditation. My marks first term were not the greatest and I believe a lot of it can be attributed to the fact that I generally lack an ability to concentrate. When doing school work, unless I totally isolate myself from all possible...

Meditation [ 8 Answers ]

OK so lately maybe the last... 8 or so weeks I've been under a lot of stress with all manner of different things and have had anxiety attacks and just cried myself to sleep due to depression and just all the stuff happeing around me.. I think I have coped relatively... badly lol. I don't have any...

Yoga levels of meditation [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please give a good basic explanation of the types and levels of Yoga meditation?

Descartes Arguments for Skepticism [ 1 Answers ]

What are are Descartes arguments for Skepticism? What does Descartes believe exists despite those arguments. Thank you so much, any help is much appreciated!

View more questions Search