Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzukibandit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Ladder invention laddermate
    Last year I came up with an idea to prevent ladder accidents I did all the plans sizes and drawings but didn't have the finaces to get it going is there anywhere to get help with this or any other support thanks,dave
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 02:24 PM
    I don't know what country you are from, but if it were Canada I would approach Workmen's Compensation Association.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invention of radio [ 1 Answers ]

Today is the 100th anniversay of the first intercontinental radio transmission, from America to England. Is there a good period drama movie about the events leading up to this momentous event?

Protecting an invention? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me please? I have an over-active, caffeine-driven mind! LOL, and frequently come-up with ideas. Often these come to nothing, but some of my ideas might be worth pursuing. However: I cannot afford the cost of patenting, and I am concerned about divuldging my ideas to...

New Invention Idea, help getting funds for prototype [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyplace I can go to get help financially with getting a patent and getting the prototype built? My idea is a car that drives itself, not by mag rails embedded in the road, but by computer system in the car.:)

Probability Question(about world cup tournament ladder) [ 10 Answers ]

Assume that all the position in the tournament ladder is randomly selected, and 16 teams in the tournament ladder are evenly matched, and they include Brazil and England. What is the probability that both team will meet in a match during the tournament? Given that the probability to win the...

Wirless invention [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an idea on a wirless device.But I don't know were to start to find an electronic engineer,or something.with remote frequencies?:confused:

View more questions Search