Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laurcia View Post
    he is ok drinking on his own and not throwing it up. He WILL make it till tomorrow!!!!!!!! Then to the vet at 7am Monday morning. Thanks to everyone that has helped and is here for pup. We need him around his father got killed in April we had him for 6 years. And this pup looks just like his dad that's why we keep him. Love all my pest and i hate to see any of them sick.
    I'm glad he is keeping down what he is drinking, that is good news.
    Keeping hydrated is very important.
    I hope you both have an uneventful night and let us know how it goes at the vet.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2012, 12:04 PM
    Good news, indeed. Does the Vet want to see the other dogs?

How did the father get killed? I just "lost" a dog in April after 7 years. It still hurts. I'm sure you still hurt, too.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 12:10 PM
    he don't have a temp i have been taking it. It is and has Been normal the pas 3 days 101.3 - 101.9.
    No fever, another good thing. Keep up the good work and I wish you and the pup well.
    laurcia Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Good news, indeed. Does the Vet want to see the other dogs?

How did the father get killed? I just "lost" a dog in April after 7 years. It still hurts. I'm sure you still hurt, too.
    he got hit by a truck and yes all of them have to go to the vet
    Frank Mangrum Posts: 86, Reputation: -3

Jun 24, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Mangrum View Post
    httr//www.parvopuppy.com/symptons.htm
    This url doesn't work either.

Jun 24, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Doesn't work for me, either.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 24, 2012, 03:16 PM
    It worked for me.
    Probably because you typed it into the browser properly. What you posted:
    Httr//www.parvopuppy.com/symptons.htm

Won't work, but

http://www.parvopuppy.com/symptoms.htm

Does work.

If you are going to post a link, then copy and paste, don't try typing it in. And httr is a funny typo since they are far from each other.

We pride ourselves on the accuracy of the advice we give. While we all make mistakes, you have been cautioned many times before about mistakes in the advice you give.

Jun 24, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Probably because you typed it into the browser properly. What you posted:
    httr//www.parvopuppy.com/symptoms.htm

won't work, but

Parvo Symptoms

does work.

If you are going to post a link, then copy and paste, don't try typing it in. And httr is a funny typo since they are far from each other.

We pride ourselves on the accuracy of the advice we give. While we all make mistakes, you have been cautioned many times before about mistakes in the advice you give.
    Sorry about the typo error, I will brush up on my typing in the future. Best wishes. P.S. I corrected mistake---Thanks--- In any event this url link is worth reading for question that is presented to us now (sick pup) and well written. Best regards--- fFrank

Jun 24, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Laurcia, How is pup? Hope all is well----Won't be able to sleep good till I hear from my sick friend. Best wishes. FFrank P.S. Best of every-thing on your vet visit tomorrow. Please keep us informed. My prayers are with my sick friend tonight. Good night ---

Jun 24, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Laurcia, How is pup? Hope all is well----Won't be able to sleep good till I hear from my sick friend. Best wishes. fFrank P.S. Best of every-thing on your vet visit tomorrow. Please keep us informed. My prayers are with my sick friend tonight. Good night ---
    its nor back to normal. But he has made it this far with me on his side. And I'm not sleeping again tonight, vet here we come, and thank you Frank for all you have said and he thanks you to. I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow at the vet. I have to take all 3 of them this may take a wily. I got all the time in the world when it come to my 6kids and 3dogs
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2012, 08:15 PM
    its nor back to normal. But he has made it this far with me on his side. And i'm not sleeping again tonight, vet here we come, and thank you Frank for all you have said and he thanks you to. I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow at the vet. I have to take all 3 of them this may take a wily. I got all the time in the world when it come to my 6kids and 3dogs

Do you know what makes me very sad, and I see this all the time?

LadySam has experience (lots of experience!) with dogs, gave you good, lengthy responses and advice, took the time to explain things... and you thank someone else and completely forget about all she's done.

Sometimes I think the advice is more about hand holding and making people feel good or at least better - and that's sad.

Jun 24, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Do you know what makes me very sad, and I see this all the time?

LadySam has experience (lots of experience!) with dogs, gave you good, lengthy responses and advice, took the time to explain things ... and you thank someone else and completely forget about all she's done.

Sometimes I think the advice is more about hand holding and making people feel good or at least better - and that's sad.
    I didn't forget about thank you. I'm new on here and using my phone to do so. I want to THANK YOU the MOST you have saved his life if you didn't help I wouldn't of been able to do much of anything. I did everything you told me too. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 05:18 AM
    i didn't forget about thank you. I'm new on here and using my phone to do so. I wanna THANK YOU the MOST you have saved his life if you didn't help i wouldn't of been able to do much of anything. I did everything you told me too. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Thanks but that wasn't necessary - I felt that Ladysam deserved the credit, not me. I didn't question the "thanks" for my own benefit.

Jun 25, 2012, 01:45 PM
    its nor back to normal. But he has made it this far with me on his side. And i'm not sleeping again tonight, vet here we come, and thank you Frank for all you have said and he thanks you to. I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow at the vet. I have to take all 3 of them this may take a wily. I got all the time in the world when it come to my 6kids and 3dogs
    Laurcia, Waiting for good news---fFrank

Jun 25, 2012, 02:23 PM
    So that I have this right - you think your Vet is going to diagnose OP's puppy, a puppy totally unfamiliar to him, a breed that hasn't even been posted, a size that hasn't been posted, over the telephone?
    Yes my vet did help----Size of dog see post #10 now you got it right--Best wishes

Jun 25, 2012, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by judykaytee View Post
    doesn't work for me, either.
    You posted link on post #35 ---- Why can't you find it now?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 02:31 PM
    you posted link on post #35 why can't you find it now.
    It doesn't work.

Jun 25, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
    it doesn't work.
    See post 35---did you read aii of thread?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Possible Pregnancy? Any advice/helpful words/encouragement? [ 4 Answers ]

All right. Hello, my name is Arra and I think I might be pregnant obviously. My period ended on 5/25/2011. About a week and a half later I experienced a change in my vaginal discharge. There was more of it and it was sort of mucus like. Slimy and thin like snot. Gross I know. I believe that that...

I am four teen and gay and need some helpful advice [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and gay I'm not out although 2 of my close friends know. I am very nervous of telling my parents because I don't get on with my dad. I want to tell my friends but it's really hard to because I don't want everyone at school finding out, I feel that it is right to tell my parents...

Cat sick but vet hasn't been helpful [ 8 Answers ]

My cat was not eating for a four days after vomiting clear slavia or a bile looking substance I took him to the vet four days in a row following to get hydrated and for some appetite pills. X rays were taken each time and nothing was found but gas. The cat then slowly came around and started...

Simple Question -any advice will be helpful [ 15 Answers ]

I was divorced last year. We have two children and I am still struggling. I was the first signer on my ex-husbands truck, he was the "co-buyer." In our decree he was declared responsible for the truck payment since I have the house and all other debt - which I pay regularly, but not easily. My...

View more questions Search