Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almostRN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Question for a nurse manager: what do you usually do to motivate workers/staff?
    This is related to Leadership Management in Nursing, under the different management and motivation theories. It is imperative that we interview real nurses with some experience on management.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse a question online free [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Im 23 years old and am already diagnosed with fibromyalgia and hypothroidism. Sunday I had Chest Pain on the right side, accompanied by tingling and numbness in my right arm. I eventually lost all feeling in my right thumb during this . It was very difficult to breath at this time as well . I...

Ovulation question and verification of what nurse told me [ 1 Answers ]

My husband & I have been trying to conceive since jan. my cycles don't always start the same day sometime it's a couple days earlier or maybe a couple days later... my periods are not as heavy but last about up to 10 days & my last one stopped & started again after 2 days ( I think) but it was just...

I recently had a job injusry. My charge nurse told co-workers without my consent. [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had a fall over a electrical cord in a patient room while giving patient care. My nurse was there also. I followed the protocol, filled out necessary paperworks, was taken to the er, x-rayed and given pain medication. I called my charge nurse to let him know the results and that I...

Out-of-state office space used by local staff, with a sleeping room 4 staff travelers [ 1 Answers ]

Can I rent an out-of-state office space used by local staff, with a sleeping room for other staff travelers? I run a tutoring program out of state, that requires me and the other officers of the company to visit for training and managing. Instead of paying exorbitant hotel fees, if our company...

Task Manager Question [ 6 Answers ]

I have Windows XP... froze my computer the other day and tried to use CTRL+ALT+DEL and got an error message that says "Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator". Since I am the administrator and can't remember doing this, I am wondering how to "fix" it? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.