Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Accounting home work
    In preparing a statement of cash flows, a conversion of bonds into common stock will be reported in
    The financing section.
    The "extraordinary" section.
    A separate schedule or note to the financial statements.
    The stockholders' equity section.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 09:09 PM
    The financing section
    KongTheKonqueror Posts: 75, Reputation: 13

Feb 28, 2007, 09:45 PM
    Wouldn't it be a note to the financial statements since there is no actual cash flow involved?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work From Home [ 3 Answers ]

:o hello i'm nursing101 If anyone out there can lead me in the right direction as to how to start my own certified nursing business from home, the help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance' ...

Work at home [ 4 Answers ]

I Was Just Like To Know If There Are Any Real, Legitimate Work At Home Jobs. Are There Any That I Can Make Money At, That Won't Cost Me An Arm And A Leg?

Work at home [ 1 Answers ]

I'm Willing Tomake Some Extra Money And I've Traied Some Of This "work At Home" But Really I Don't Trust Them If Somebody Know About Any Of This Type Of Work That You Can Trust Please Tell Me Thank You ...

Work From Home [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a job I can do from home. I am not looking for a "get rich quick" job. I just need enough money to help pay the bills. I can type & print the pages out, use the internet, do something for mortgage companies with the loan applications, etc... Any suggestions on...

View more questions Search