Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    battlehawx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Pig toys
    There was a line of toys that were pigs and they were like action figures for boys with guns a I think army clothes I'm not sure but I remember there were a few different ones one had sun glasses another I think was tattooed

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Old toys [ 0 Answers ]

The following are some of the toys from 90s, I am looking for: - A small grey robot, about 5inchs big, with flexible arms, legs, hips, shoulders, head, and hands. It was a very small grey robot. - A black helicopter. It had pretty big with huge choppers. You turn it on and the helicopter...

Suppose bozo's toys buys $145.300 worth of connectABlock toys on credit terms of 2/10 [ 0 Answers ]

Suppose bozo's toys buys $145.300 worth of connectABlock toys on credit terms of 2/10,n30. Some of the goods are damaged in shipment, so bozo's toys returns $14.480 of the merchandise to ConnectABlock.

You can put lipstick on a pig... it's still a pig. [ 84 Answers ]

How low and pathetic. I can guess in advance that he will say that he was not referring to Palin. But smart folk will know this is not true. If Palin would have never made the lipstick comment, then Obama would never have said what he did. FPd4yk0x-eg

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.