Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milo13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 05:07 PM
    What is the max child support for two children they can take in Iowa
    What is the maximum percentage of my income that the state of Iowa can take for two children with separate mothers
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 22, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Here is a link to one of several online support calculators.

http://www.alllaw.com/calculators/childsupport/iowa/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Modifying Child Support when 2 children are considered 'Adult Child Attending School' [ 13 Answers ]

I have two children for which I pay child support. The youngest will be turning 18 in the next year; and the oldest will turn 20. Jumping even further ahead beyond next year when my eldest turns 21, I assume the younger child will then begin receiving the full ordered amount, unless the CS Order...

Child support Iowa for parent that has a job and the other don't [ 5 Answers ]

We were together for @10 years and had a 81/2 year old boy when we brokeup (he cheated on me with 3 women that I nknow of ), he is behind in chlid support of @3700 and he was working he got in a accident when he was driving for work and he was getting workmen cop and when that ran out he didn't go...

Child support is for children right? [ 3 Answers ]

I am making an attempt to move out of my house. My mom spends our child support money unwisely and treats me like crap. So my question is is there a way I can receive the child support. I'll be 18 on October 9th but planning to move out around July August. I will still be attending high school for...

Quit my job in Iowa but still have to pay full amount of child support? [ 13 Answers ]

I quit my job to go back to school, I live off students loans and my national guard drill pay. I know I will have to keep paying some child support but I didn't know that if I quit my job the Child Support Recovery Unit automaticaly keeps my income level the same. She got her chance to go to...

View more questions Search