Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12345nd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 04:30 PM
    What is this bump?
    I've had a small, white, hard, painless bump beside my clitoris for a few months now. I don't think it's an STD as no more have popped up since I've had it and it hasn't changed that much, except maybe that it's slightly bigger. It sounds most like a sebaceous cyst however from pictures I've seen they look more like large insect bites whereas this is dry, hard and tiny. I have never tried to pop it. Could this be a sebaceous cyst or something else?

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

Bump. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a red pimple like bump on the right side of my vagina lip, it does not hurt only when you put pressure on it. It has a little white dot in the middle like a normal pimple that you would get on your face? Am really curious and scared. I live with my father and don't how to tell him about it...

Little Bump on V [ 4 Answers ]

I have a little bump in the outer flap of my vagina and it hurts when I touch it. I got worried this morning because I didn't know what to do. I read a few things online that if you shave down there it can cause it so I'm not sure if it was that. But I did that like 2 weeks ago... so I don't know....

Little bump [ 4 Answers ]

I have a little bump on my scrotum, just one. It does not itch or burn but stings a little when I squeeze it.. what could it be.

Bump Bump. What do you think? [ 13 Answers ]

I noticed a bump below where the opening of my vagina is... U can see like small pores in the skin I guess that's what it would be called.. It didn't hurt or anything I've never had sex with a guy but it had me worried.. The other day I decided to pop it.. a lot of blood came out for it to be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.