Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakerz00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 08:10 AM
    Ex wanted to get lunch and be friends... no contact after lunch?
    My Ex from a while back moved back home after her school thing didn't work out. She broke up with me to go to school across the country BTW. Anyway she said she wanted to be friends and didn't want to loose me as a friend, I wasn't really cool with this at first because I still have feelings for her and didn't want to stir them back up. She asked me everyday for about 2 weeks to come eat lunch with her and finally I went. I had a good time talking with her and hanging out and it didn't hurt as much as I thought seeing her again would. Well this was 2 weeks ago and she kind of stopped contact with me after the lunch,I text her a few times and got the usual 1 word answers 2-3 hours later. Seems like she doesn't want to talk anymore. What do you ll think is up?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2012, 09:31 AM
    What's up? She's stirred up feelings of her own, there's two people in this situation you know, not just you. Keep no contact like you should have in the first place and move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 07:52 PM
    She found other things to do, so leave her alone... AGAIN.
    letitbe1111 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Jun 23, 2012, 07:56 PM
    It sounds like she didn't realize all the feelings she was stirring up. Do not contact her and when she tries to contact you again- TELL HER NO!! She sounds like she is confused or toying with you and making sure you are still available. You need to move on even though it sucks and it is hard. There is someone else perfect for you- you just need to get yourself back to a good place. Good luck!
    Jimmy78 Posts: 85, Reputation: 21

Jun 23, 2012, 10:13 PM
    Move on period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lunch Break [ 3 Answers ]

I work for a Montessori School and need to know the law about lunch time. Is it true that I am considered a teacher and therefor the lunch break after five hours doesn't apply ?:):)

Taking a lunch [ 3 Answers ]

I worked for a company where we ate our lunch at our desks while working so we only ended up working an eight hour day. This was a plus and everyone had no problem with it. I recently began working for a different company and they are almost insisting on a 30 minute lunch period so you have to be...

Easter lunch [ 9 Answers ]

I had my family over for easter. I bought all the food cooked it and we all decided to share the expenses. Mum and her boyfriend haven't paid me yet! I feel awkwared asking them for the money seeing as mums boyfriend is helping us with works in our apartment... My husband said we need that...

Post Lunch [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so tired of the way that I feel at work for like an hour every day when I come back from lunch. I can't remember if I have always been this way but it has definitely been going on for quiet some time. It doesn't matter if I eat healthy or not, whenever I come back from lunch I feel really...

Nausea after lunch [ 2 Answers ]

MY girlfriend is experiencing nausea after lunch recently. This happened almost everyday after lunch. Is this a symptom of pregnancy? :confused: I thought pregnancy happened as morning sickness after waking up.

View more questions Search