Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 01:18 PM
    "He" is not part of this equation any longer. He doesn't want the baby and has already hit you, opening the door wide to hit you again and again. Tell your mom that he hit you. You owe her that tidbit of information.
    amy 132 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 01:22 PM
    She will tell my dad that will make him more mad at me for not telling him to start with
    If I do tell her about it that why I did not say anything today to her and dad when I told them about the baby as I did not want my boyfriend to get into anything about it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 01:37 PM
    WG, you're talking to a brick wall - and, of course, it's pretty obvious that I believe none of this, that this in the category of being strung along.

I hope I'm wrong - spidey senses. This is just not playing out for me -

For example - she was underage. She's pregnant. She's now 16. I can't believe HER parents didn't get the news and immediately call HIS parents (using loud voices).
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Do you think they would not have noticed you were pregnant at some point? Have you seen a prenant woman in her last trimester? A blind person would notice it.

You won't have a good life with him.. how could you, he doesn't even have a full time job to support himself much less you AND the baby... Babies are expensive... Wives are expensive... living a decent much less a GOOD life is expensive... That takes not just a full time job... but a very good full time job, the kind of thing he's not capable of right now... or maybe ever.

But like we have to eventually say to people who just will NOT listen.

Don't come back and whine later... because WE TOLD YOU SO... and you didn't listen.

And girls in your current situation, that don't listen to others... ALWAYS regret the choices they make than the years they've lost before they come to their senses... by then all the good men are married... or married and divorced and have kids of their own, alimoney, child support... etc, etc... etc. And its too late for the life you want because you missed the chance when you had it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    WG, you're talking to a brick wall
    You noticed that too? But she loves him.
    of course, it's pretty obvious that I believe none of this, that this in the category of being strung along.

I hope I'm wrong - spidey senses. This is just not playing out for me -
    It's a hot summer day and the cats are asleep, the crossword puzzle is finished, and the chicken salad for a light supper has been made. Her "broken record" is the tip-off, isn't it.
    Ipodtouch Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Hi.. what you could do is tell your boyfriend first..

Once you and your boyfriend have decided you are well prepared for this baby, then its time for the parents. You and your boyfriend should go together and sit down with your parents.. and tell them that way. Make sure they know that you and your boyfriend are prepared and will support each other all the way.
    Apart from having sex, your parents will worry about whether your boyfriend will support you and will not just run away! Once they know that he is there for you, it won't be so bad for them

So it's time to find out what your boyfriend wants...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipodtouch View Post

Once you and your boyfriend have decided you are well prepared for this baby, then its time for the parents. You and your boyfriend should go together and sit down with your parents.. and tell them that way. Make sure they know that you and your boyfriend are prepared and will support each other all the way.
    Apart from having sex, your parents will worry about whether your bf will support you and will not just run away! Once they know that he is there for you, it won't be so bad for them

Did you read the entire thread? The boyfriend has already physically abused her and doesn't want her to tell her parents until he has "thought about this for a few weeks." You are talking about a normal, rational couple expecting a baby. This is not the case in this thread.
    Ipodtouch Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Did you read the entire thread? The boyfriend has already physically abused her and doesn't want her to tell her parents until he has "thought about this for a few weeks." You are talking about a normal, rational couple expecting a baby. This is not the case in this thread.

All right calm down.. No I did not read the entire thread.. only the question...

Please ignore my comment
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Alright calm down .. No I did not read the entire thread.. only the question...

Please ignore my comment

You couldn't be any more disrespectful it you tried. Calm down?

I realize you are relatively new here so everyone will probably cut you some slack for a brief period.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 03:02 PM

Apart from having sex, your parents will worry about whether your bf will support you and will not just run away! Once they know that he is there for you, it won't be so bad for them

Think how much time we could all save if we didn't bother reading the thread.

You do realize that this was legal rape, that he abuses her, that he works part time?
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You noticed that too? But she loves him.

It's a hot summer day and the cats are asleep, the crossword puzzle is finished, and the chicken salad for a light supper has been made. Her "broken record" is the tip-off, isn't it.

Yes, I predict this will go on and on.

Chicken salad? I settled for bbq ribs on the deck. It was more about the deck and less about bbq. MY dogs have been awake all day long. They will S-L-E-E-E-E-E-E-P well tonight. One of us is going to "try out" doggie half-day day care on Wednesday.

What was I talking about? Right, if this is for real I get that she loves him. Maybe he's the only male in Town in that particular age bracket. I just can't believe her parents haven't called his parents - screaming - and OP is so calm. Oh, well.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 04:43 PM
    She enjoys getting beaten, some people are into that you know.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    She enjoys getting beaten, some people are into that you know.

Well, and if a beater meets a beatee it works out very well.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 07:15 PM
    We could chip in and buy them whips and chains for a wedding present. Maybe some leather gear... unless latex is their thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have pregnancy symptoms thought I was started my period today 6day late culd I b pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period six days late I started 4days late in nov its now march my periods has been regular I was on birth control for 8yrs been off for 8months been trying to get pregnant for six month used ovalation calender for march we had sex 4-5 days high fertility and on ovalation days had a lot...

My Mum does not appreciate my Dad [ 1 Answers ]

My dad is a lovely man. He is pleasant, friendly, kind, well mannered and good natured which delights almost everyone he knows. His cheerful demeanor is contagious, but my Mum does not like this. When he is just being polite to my Gran for example, she accuses him of being false, but I know for a...

My mum and dad have past and I need to know if they are around [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my mum has past and I lost my dad 3 years ago and also I have just lost my Uncle Rab who was very dear to me.But I have been feeling there is a spirit with me all the time. I moved house as in our last place there was a lot of silly things going on like at night walking around the house and I...

What to no why do you think mum won't tell me about my dad? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been asking about my dad every since I was 5 and now I'm nearly 17 and still want 2 no the truth I hear different things about him off my family but not enogth to find out who he is. What do I do can I have a DNA and they find out who it is that way or not?

I hate my mum and dad [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everybody I hate my parents Don't be surprised Cause if you should be surprised then I hope u'll be because of my mum and dad So I'm 19 I have no boyfriend because I choose to not having one and to avoid problems with my parents I'm a good student I don't cause problems I'm home...

View more questions Search