Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amy 132 View Post
    he did not make me have sex with him it was me that was ok for him to have sex with me
    and i no i was silly to say yes when he asked if i wanted to with him
    and no we did not use any birth control as he did not want to do so
    i know he loves me but i do not think he will if he knows about this as he will be mad

Did you read what I posted? You are a child in the eyes of the Law. You could have begged him for sex - that would make him no less responsible. He committed legal rape. YOU CANNOT CONSENT AT YOUR AGE. You are too young to agree or not agree so this is not your fault.

For that matter I don't think it matters much whose fault it was because you continue to defend him - and obviously are afraid he will walk out.

Well, if it was his decision not to use birth control and you agreed what did you think was going to eventually happen?

How do you know he loves you? So he loves you so much that when he finds out you're pregnant he's going to be mad? Mad at you, I would guess? Amy, this conversation is going nowhere and the minutes are ticking by.

Tell your parents, tell his parents, tell him, tell the Police - which your parents very well may do.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 09:37 AM
    it my fault as he asked me if i wanted to when his parents were away and i said yes as he had been on about for some time and i did not want him to go as i love him and he loves me
    i know what i did was silly but i do not want him to get done for it as it not his fault
    No, it wasn't your fault. Yes, it is his fault. He gave you a snow job and he was old enough (and you weren't) to know better.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 09:38 AM
    And if you think your parents would be mad now... wait until you see how mad they will get over you trying to hide it from them... you won't be able to do that for every long... being pregnant gets REALLY obvious by the 5th or 6 month... and impossible to hide by the 8th or 9th.

And even an abortion is far from a 15 minutes in the Dr. and its all gone thing... you won't be hiding that either.
    amy 132 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 09:44 AM
    I think I am going to have a abortion without telling anyone as I don't want to get him mad at me or anything
    I want to be a mum to the baby but I don't want to loss him as he means so much to me
    Thank you for your help everyone
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Let me see, having underage sex and making a mistake, followed by killing a baby, that will make it all better >

It is time to be mature, you pretended to be grown up and have sex, so time to be grown up and talk to your parents, who will help make educated choices, using proper medical insurance if needed.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:01 AM
    i think i am going to have a abortion without telling anyone as i don't want to get him mad at me or anything
    i want to be a mum to the baby but i don;t want to loss him as he means so much to me
    thank you for your help everyone
    Oh there is so much wrong in this I don't even know where to begin...

16 and already a slave to an abusive pedophile... who won't stick around very long at all...

I give you 1% odds he will still be there a year for now... no matter WHAT you do...

Hope you can live with the knowledge you killed a baby over a loser like him... he could care less... you are going to have to live with that the rest of your life. And you will. Particularly if you do this on your own.. without the support of your family.

Ever have to kill a pet before? Its hard, real hard, but that would be easy compared to killing your baby.

You won't be able to keep that a secret... its impossible... then your parents will be even more angry that this pedophile raped their daughter... and is was rape... then that you lied to them about it... then you got an abortion and lied about that to them...

Just telling them now will cause far less anger and problems than compounding the lies will. And the truth DOES always have a way of coming out.

If you have any respect for your family you will tell them now... if this loser had any respect for you he would have used protection... its clear he doesn't. Accidents happen... but doing this without protection was no accident.

Jun 22, 2012, 10:02 AM
    All they will do is get mad and everything so when I have a abortion it be better if they do not know
    I no that killing the baby is not a great thing to do and I want this baby as I'd love to be a good mum to it but I will loss my boyfriend if I tell him and I do not want to do that
    And knowing what I have done will hurt me every day but I hope he will stay with me and he only hit me once and that was my fault
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 10:06 AM
    You do realize you will lose your boyfriend anyway, don't you. He isn't the kind of guy to stay with one girl. Soon he will find a younger, cuter girl than you are, and she will be a virgin.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 10:08 AM
    he only hit me once and that was my fault
    Your fault? He really has you snowed under, doesn't he. Nothing is ever his fault?

Jun 22, 2012, 10:10 AM
    No he does not
    It was my fault as I'd been annoying him and he had a hard day with everything so I pushed him to it
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Oh I missed that... statutory rape with a minor... assult and battery... of a minor...

This guy gets to be a bigger piece of human scum with almost every post.

When does getting beaten stop being OK? With black eyes, broken nose... broken bones... ruptured spleen, loss of a kidney, concussion, fractured skull?

Does it stop with being admitted into intesive care? Or when you die? You clearly aren't aware it always starts small and gets worse each time?

If you was my daughter... I'd beat the hell out of the SOB for doing that. See how much HE likes getting the snot beat out of him. Takes a real man to hit a girl... much less a woman... yeah... real keeper that one is.

Jun 22, 2012, 10:14 AM
    He OK really he just gets mad sometimes as I make him mad when he had a hard day that's all
    Most of the time he is great toward me
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:17 AM
    Here we go again - my same concern:

"I think I'm pregnant."

"I think I'm pregnant and I was underage."

"I think I'm pregnant and I'm going to have an abortion but no one will know." (Apparently the abortion will be free and there will be no after care.)

"He only hit me once."

Are you shocked yet?

I have my concerns about this thread and Amy.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:22 AM
    if i tell him have he walks away from me then i will not have him anymore and he means the world to me
    Then sorry to be so blunt... that makes you stupid. YOU get abused... and you go back for more of it. You don't even have the excuse of having noplace to go... because you live at home and not with him.

Seriously... if this was YOUR little sister... would you tell her, its OK... he only beats you a little bit when you deserve it? I don't think you would.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 10:22 AM
    Unfortunately, I have two nieces-in-law who could have written this very same thing, but they ended up having their babies. Now, there are four babies each with a different father. And the nieces get physically and emotionally beaten on a regular basis because they did something the guy didn't like. And it goes back to how the girls were bought up.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Unfortunately, I have two nieces-in-law who could have written this very same thing, but they ended up having their babies. Now, there are four babies each with a different father. And the nieces get physically and emotionally beaten on a regular basis because they did something the guy didn't like.

And nothing you, Smoothy, I, her parents, an Attorney, a Judge, a Social Worker says is going to change this.

This is a person excusing the boyfriend's behavior because if she stands up she loses him. Maybe it's about self image, self confidence, self worth - or being 16.

I've been there.

Nothing anyone says is going to change this until SHE sees him for what he is - and changes things.

Jun 22, 2012, 10:24 AM
    He only hit me 1 time and that was my fault not his
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 10:26 AM
    he only hit me 1 time and that was my fault not his
    Sorry. It was HIS fault. He had/has no self control.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:27 AM
    he only hit me 1 time and that was my fault not his
    Really... you exercise Telekinetic powers now and MADE him hit you with his own hands against his will with your awesome brain power like on X-Men?

Unless you could... this is HIS fault not yours.

If he had the brain power of a turnip he would have walked away from you first. BEFORE he beat you.

Jun 22, 2012, 10:28 AM
    No I was the one that made him mad that it all
    He said sorry the next day and that he never hurt me agrain
    I am seeing him in about a hour so I am going to tell him about the baby and see what he thinks about it all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have pregnancy symptoms thought I was started my period today 6day late culd I b pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period six days late I started 4days late in nov its now march my periods has been regular I was on birth control for 8yrs been off for 8months been trying to get pregnant for six month used ovalation calender for march we had sex 4-5 days high fertility and on ovalation days had a lot...

My Mum does not appreciate my Dad [ 1 Answers ]

My dad is a lovely man. He is pleasant, friendly, kind, well mannered and good natured which delights almost everyone he knows. His cheerful demeanor is contagious, but my Mum does not like this. When he is just being polite to my Gran for example, she accuses him of being false, but I know for a...

My mum and dad have past and I need to know if they are around [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my mum has past and I lost my dad 3 years ago and also I have just lost my Uncle Rab who was very dear to me.But I have been feeling there is a spirit with me all the time. I moved house as in our last place there was a lot of silly things going on like at night walking around the house and I...

What to no why do you think mum won't tell me about my dad? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been asking about my dad every since I was 5 and now I'm nearly 17 and still want 2 no the truth I hear different things about him off my family but not enogth to find out who he is. What do I do can I have a DNA and they find out who it is that way or not?

I hate my mum and dad [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everybody I hate my parents Don't be surprised Cause if you should be surprised then I hope u'll be because of my mum and dad So I'm 19 I have no boyfriend because I choose to not having one and to avoid problems with my parents I'm a good student I don't cause problems I'm home...

View more questions Search