Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cnataishe Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 07:20 AM
    My 8 year old sees spirits
    Recently my 8 year old son has been telling me he sees spirits yesterday he was having a bath and I heard him say "you can't have me devil I'm a child of God I send you back to the pits of hell where you belong!"I went in there and he told me there was a man in black standing next to the towel.. he also has told me he's send a girl with a black dress on she's all dirty and has shoes that's to big for her feet he also says they smile at him with a evil smile and they say"they want him to be with them".. he also sees other spirits a week ago in the restaurant he said he saw a boy kneeling in a corner please guide me I don't know what to do
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnataishe View Post
    Recently my 8 year old son has been telling me he sees spirits yesterday he was having a bath and I heard him say "you can't have me devil I'm a child of God I send you back to the pits of hell where you belong!"i went in there and he told me there was a man in black standing next to the towel..he also has told me he's send a girl with a black dress on she's all dirty and has shoes thats to big for her feet he also says they smile at him with a evil smile and they say"they want him to be with them"..he also sees other spirits a week ago in the restaurant he said he saw a boy kneeling in a corner please guide me I don't know what to do

Talk to a religious adviser, his school, his Pediatrician. I'm not judging whether he does or doesn't see "spirits."

I am saying this is a heavy load for an 8 year old to carry. Where is he getting the "pits of hell" and "child of God" language? Your church? Somewhere else?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 22, 2012, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Talk to a religious adviser, his school, his Pediatrician. I'm not judging whether he does or doesn't see "spirits."

I am saying this is a heavy load for an 8 year old to carry. Where is he getting the "pits of hell" and "child of God" language? Your church? Somewhere else?
    That's my first question... where did he learn to address the spirit like that?

Jun 22, 2012, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Thats my first question...where did he learn to address the spirit like that?
    his grandmother (on his fathers side ) told him to say that.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 05:29 PM
    his grandmother (on his fathers side ) told him to say that.

Why would an adult say anything like that to a child? You probably don't know.

This was said to him in case he ever saw a spirit? It's easy to plant an idea in the mind of an 8-year old. Easy and terribly unfair.

Jun 22, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Do you belong to a church?

Jun 22, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Do you belong to a church?
    Yes I do I strongly believe in the Lord he has always said he's seen spirits... but I really don't approve of him saying those things I believe a 8year should be concerned more about toys,games and what not, not sending spirits back to the pits of hell

Jun 23, 2012, 01:47 PM
    Yes I do I strongly believe in the Lord he has always said he's seen spirits...but I really don't approve of him saying those things I believe a 8year should be concerned more about toys,games and what not, not sending spirits back to the pits of hell
    Actually what he said is what needs to be said... albeit a little off, it was pretty accurate. You're right, this is not something an 8 year old needs to be focused on, but remember, this spirit has come to HIM, not the other way around. Your child and your home need prayer by a spiritually mature Christian. Have a pastor come out...

Jun 23, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Actually what he said is what needs to be said...albeit a little off, it was pretty accurate. You're right, this is not something an 8 year old needs to be focused on, but remember, this spirit has come to HIM, not the other way around. Your child and your home need prayer by a spiritually mature Christian. Have a pastor come out...
    thank you for the advice will do... he doesn't live with me though he lives with his father and grandmother he attends a school near their home... quick question can these spirits hurt him?

Jun 23, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Yes, it is a possibility. Both physical and spiritual harm can come from a spirit like this. I'm not trying to frighten you... only reveal the possibilities. Does the child only see spirits at one house or both?

Jun 23, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Yes, it is a possibility. Both physical and spiritual harm can come from a spirit like this. I'm not trying to frighten you...only reveal the possibilities. Does the child only see spirits at one house or both?
    I spoke with his grandma and she says she sees spirits in her house all the time and when he comes to my house he says he sees them also... I also have a 3 year old also he doesn't see them (thank God) and I have a 6mt old my husband doesn't like this stuff and says my 8yr could be bringing them here... but I don't have any problems at my home

Jun 23, 2012, 06:44 PM
    It may be more associated with the child than any of the homes. As I said before... you need to find a pastor who understands these issues. Please keep me posted please... id love to see you guys get the help you need.

Jun 23, 2012, 06:53 PM
    It may be more associated with the child than any of the homes. As i said before...you need to find a pastor who understands these issues. Please keep me posted please...id love to see you guys get the help you need.
    I hope and I pray things work out as well I don't want my son going through this I don't know where to start to look for a pastor that does that all I can do is pray the Lord guides me thank you so much for your time and advice...

Jun 24, 2012, 12:21 PM
    I hope and I pray things work out as well I don't want my son going through this I don't know where to start to look for a pastor that does that all I can do is pray the Lord guides me thank you so much for your time and advice...

Are there any full gospel or spirit filled churches nearby?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old sees people who are not there [ 12 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 year old daughter sees people that are not there in my house, she has said "HI" to people that she says is a man, she has said "LOOK MOMMY MONSTER" i would say that there is nobody there but she says there is. This has happened several times and she screams in her sleep everyt night, and...

Four Year Old Asking for Everything She Sees [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, it's been so long. I'll be sure to jump in the chatty forums. Anywhozzils, Lately my four year old has been asking for everything she sees, on t.v. whatever other little kids have, books, movies--- really anything. I used to give her the "Oh okay ". Now she just won't stop asking...

My daughter sees spirits in form of large hairie animal? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello good day, my two daughters one 24 and the other 12 are often desturbed by some forms showing themselves as hairie sort of animal , and this thing is nasty , like opening taps, pulling hair when they are sleeping , breeding on they necks from behind, after serius talk with them I realized...

View more questions Search