Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Mostly I'm unsure how much to bid
    OK here's goes first -what is the best way to find out what the going rate for Tennessee is weather its per sq ft or by the hour and how much (as I said the companys I have called will not give out information) - the people I need to talk to about offering bids would be the office maneger right? - starting would I need to pay taxes 1/4ly ?- do I need special training to clean medical offices and banks (I did work in a small dr office wasn't anything to that really)-can I use my residential references for the commercial end ?-wheres the best place to get bid contracts?. thats all this morning but I would like to keep the forum open so that when I think of more questions... and I will... I can come back thank you stringer for all your help,I believe I can have a successful commercial business evern though I'm flying blindly so to speak.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 08:54 PM
    Experience can be a rude judge Anona, people can quickly see if you are knowledgeable.

Experience is not only in the details of everything necessary to clean medical but the rules and laws adherent to a sterile facility.

Experience also in how to run a successful business. Cleaning properly and knowing what to charge is one thing, knowing about business in general and how to relate to people and project yourself properly to get new business is essential.

There is an old saying 'GREAT WE GOT THE JOB... now, what do we do.. ' How do you keep the job? How do you relate to your workers, both on a one on one and with their taxes, workman's compensation, insurance, etc?

There is an awful lot involved. Usually one has to start small to gain this experience and grow with a solid foundation.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure what's going on. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I know I should know better but I'm worried I had unprotected sex two days after my period ended. I am worried because my cycle varies from 25,26,28 days . I'm unsure what's going on with me I'm cramping normal right since my period started on the first and need on the fith I'm just worried...

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

I'm unsure of what to do! [ 1 Answers ]

I met this guy which I like a lot. I heard he liked me a lot too. The problem he has a girlfriend. He has been dating this woman back and forth for years. They don't have a Good relationship. A lot of times she leaves him on the weekends and does her thing. So Pretty much it's not a stable thing...

Unsure on what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

I am nineteen, and I want to go to college really bad!! The problem is that I have a child so I have to work a full time job. I could do online courses, but I am unsure as to how to get all of that started. If any one can provide any information I would really appreciate it. Also information...

View more questions Search