Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiceywolfe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 12:55 AM
    How to increase my boyfriend's sexual appetite?
    We've been together for over 4 years and when we started dating of course we went at it like rabbits, after about a year things died down to a few times a week, which was okay, because normally we'd both be tired from school/work/life stresses etc. Now I've moved to another state for work and we only get to see each other for a few nights maybe once a month. I've told him I'd like more sex during these visits but he seems unwilling to compramise. I've tried pheramone perfumes, lingerie, dirty videos, initiating sex and blatantly telling him I want to f***. But all it ever turns out to be is an argument and me feeling unsatisfied. Usually we do have sex at least 1 time in a 24 hour period however neither of us have any obligations while together and since we go so long without I'd just like it more. Is there anything I can do to increase his sexual appetite?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 04:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spiceywolfe View Post
    We've been together for over 4 years and when we started dating of course we went at it like rabbits, after about a year things died down to a few times a week, which was okay, because normally we'd both be tired from school/work/life stresses etc. Now i've moved to another state for work and we only get to see eachother for a few nights maybe once a month. I've told him i'd like more sex during these visits but he seems unwilling to compramise. I've tried pheramone perfumes, lingerie, dirty videos, initiating sex and blatantly telling him i want to f***. But all it ever turns out to be is an argument and me feeling unsatisfied. Usually we do have sex at least 1 time in a 24 hour period however neither of us have any obligations while together and since we go so long without i'd just like it more. Is there anything i can do to increase his sexual appetite?
    How old are each of you?
    spiceywolfe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 04:55 AM
    I'm 23 and he's 24
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 05:07 AM
    OK, thanks for that answer (it really did matter) At that age... his drive is already as high as its ever gong to be for him... (yours generally won't peak for another few years yet) in fact his is likely to be starting to decrease in the very near future if he's the average guy.

Plus pherimones are a maketing ploy to get your money... it works on lower life forms... but no proof it works for humans.

I think the real problem is the long distance relationship... and the fact you are drifting apart is the real issue here. This happens very often in them... and even in many relationships that aren't long distance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 05:11 AM
    And for the guy, one good go in bed and he is caught up for a bit. And why it sounds strange perhaps he is wanting to spend more time just with you, talking and doing other things. He does not want the relationship just to be sex based. ** he may be feeling like a sex toy for your pleasure to be used for that day. And often once, maybe twice is about it at his age and he really has little interest in sex for a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my boyfriend's sex drive to increase? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I was just turned on to this site by googling the same question, and decided to join. Hopefully I can answer some questions for other members as well. Okay my problem is one I have never faced before in any other relationship. I want sex more than my boyfriend. We have sex quite...

How to increase an appetite? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hyper acidity and minor gastric reflux. When it hits me, i eat like a bird. Plus I work in a night shift not getting so much sleep. It's so hot and there's a lot of noise. When I arrive from work, I'd rather nap than eat. Any suggested food or vitamins to take to increase appetite?

Improving Sexual Appetite [ 2 Answers ]

How can I improve my sexual appetite?

Will Garic Powder increase my dogs appetite? [ 25 Answers ]

My dog has been sick for a few weeks and I had a bunch of test done on him last week, since I brough him home from the vet he hasn't;t eaten much, just maybe a few nibbles here and there. The vet suggested giving him some children's Gravol and adding some Garlic Powder into some food. She said...

View more questions Search