Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mountain 3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 11:17 PM
    Pest
    I have seen several Flies recent in my house, not sure where they are coming from , I heard something in my daughter wall last month? not sure if it something in the wall that has died or if it's something in the attic , to scared to go up there to check ,what should I do (HELP) .
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 22, 2012, 12:55 AM
    Hire an exterminator. Yes, probably a dead animal in the wall or attic. You can buy 'bombs' at hardware stores (spray can with clamp that makes it stay open while you run away) and set it off in the attic, but you still have to go back and put the dead animal in a plastic bag and dispose of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pest control [ 1 Answers ]

I have a parasite in my house that enters the nose, eyes, ears and mouth, and every orifice of the body. Also bites/itches face,arms,legs,neck and/or just sits. It itches inside nose and eyes and bites inside ears. When I catch them, most of big ones are black and hard, and the babies are soft...

Pest kids [ 23 Answers ]

:mad: I have these 4 or 5 pesty teenagers that keep coming in my yard. We have a motorcross track, and they come into our yard and ride on it when we are right there!! There is also a kid who tried to take a dirtbike out of our shed in broad daylight. I'm going to need a gun to get rid of them....

Pest control [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid of ground wasps?

Larvae Like Pest [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I have been seeing several small larvae looking things that resemble a cream colored caterpillar about a half inch in length. I have been remodelling my house for quite a while and am about to repaint but am trying to figure out what these things are. They seem to go to the corners...

View more questions Search