Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andymac311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Harley davidson troubleshooting
    No spark for my 2000 HD road king. Everything else seems fine. It was intermitant, and when I had spark it fired right up. I had my head down low when I turned off the ignition and the is a funny electrical type noise that continues for a couple of seconds.
    RayOy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by andymac311 View Post
    No spark for my 2000 HD road king. Everything else seems fine. It was intermitant, and when I had spark it fired right up. I had my head down low when I turned off the ignition and the is a funny electrical type noise that continues for a couple of seconds.
    My friends Road King had the Stator go out on it. Died going down the road. Are you familiar with HD Forums.com? Go there and I bet you find allot of help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2011 Street Glide. It feels as though between 30-40 MPH I am getting a wobble in the front end when decelerating. If I briefly take my hands off the bars it appears the wobble is there. I had it to the delaer and they checked it but could not find anything. Thoughts?

Troubleshooting harley davidson [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 07 night train that up to the last three tank fulls has gone from 58 mpg, down to 38 mpg. Those numbers are pretty steady. When I had the v&h pipes and screamin eagle air intake put in last year, they reprogrammed my computer. I am wondering if that can change on its own or if any other...

Troubleshooting harley davidson? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2000 HD Ultra Classic. Stored in my basement over winter and started it up a couple times, no problem. Out today and went to start it, thought about it for a second then just started rapidly clicking. Lots of juice in the new battery. Absolutely no corrosion, not even dust right now. I...

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1993 evo motor making a loud tapping noise when engine is warmed up, no performance loss or smoke

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1989 Harley Soft-tail custom 1340. When out on the road running, it coughs back through the carburetor and pops through the exhaust. I don't know if it's a shorted wire somewhere, a valve or the jets in the carb wrong. It has a Keihen Carb. On it and Samson street sweeper pipes on it. ...

View more questions Search