Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Payroll questions help
    Can an employer submit an early ROE if an employee submits his/her timesheets early? These hours of course are not worked yet. If the hours reported do change, an amended ROE can be done but would this be considered EI fraud?

If an early can be done, how early can an ROE be submitted?

Check out some similar questions!

Ouickbooks payroll j/e, cash basis using a Payroll Co. [ 5 Answers ]

We use a payroll company to process our payroll. Each payroll they deduct the money for our taxes. If I enter the taxes as a payable, it messes up my books because the money is already deducted with the biweekly payroll. My quarterly reports did not match my QB files and I cannot figure out what...

When the payroll is paid, payroll taxes become a(n) ________ to the employer. [ 1 Answers ]

The answer is liability but why is it a liability but not an expense

Payroll and Payroll Tax Expense on an Income Statement [ 2 Answers ]

Is the payroll expense on the Income Statement the gross amount of payroll? What I have seen so far is that it is the gross amount and then the payroll taxes are also listed. Isn't it doubling the amount of expense for the payroll taxes? Thanks for your help!

Payroll company witholding money from uncashed payroll check [ 1 Answers ]

I have a payroll check that is about four years old and the payroll company says that they are in no way obligated to reissue me a check, and that the escheat laws only apply to government office jobs but that is not true. Who would I contact to help me on this problem?

Simple questions about payroll accounting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working on a question, and I just need to find out when you are given an advance on your pay are taxes deducted when you get the advance, and also is commison similar to piecework... oh and would it be sales that effects profit and loss statement, I'm pretty sure it is maybe someone could...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.