Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Home based business
    Hello everyone my name is anona and I have been cleaning residentially for about 20 yrs off and on.im expanding in the next few months to commercial cleaning,I have worked for many commercial cleaning businesses so I am very fimiliar with the cleaning aspect of the business, however have no business exp running a business other than my residential cleaning.I need a lot of advise, websites,recommendations etc.. please, my biggest question is how do I find out the going rate in my state be it per square foot or by the hour?I've called a few cleaning services in my area but they were of no help.I have been researching this for about a month on the internet and have read many of the forums here. I would really appreciate any and all help anyone can offer me.my plans is to do what ever is needed in these offices I do have an old buffer and vac etc... I live in Tennessee and have several of my residential people intrested in me doing their offices once I've got everything in place.im trying to learn as much as possible before I have to go out and talk to people so I won't seem to be clueless about what I'm doing.thanks
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Hi Anona, I like your spirit.

Commercial cleaning is quite different than residential cleaning as you are aware.

Possibly the way to start this is that if you will ask some specific questions we can start this thread from there.

My name is Stringer and I own a commercial cleaning company in the Chicago area. We have been in business for 20 years and I have approximately 320 workers along with an Operations Director, 11 Field Supervisors and 25 Lead Persons. We do all types of commercial cleaning but specialize in medical cleaning which is about 80% of our business.

So, I may be able to help some.

Please list about 5 or 10 SPECIFIC questions to start that I can respond to and I will be back.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Based business [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Ihave been asked to work for for TSM group from home.Iwanted to ask is this a genuine company as they will be asking for our bank details and other information.

I would like to know more about home based business [ 9 Answers ]

I have web site. Spent a lot of money, did not get anything out of it and got deeply depressed. Now I am hoping that you will get me out of depression.

Home based business [ 8 Answers ]

I am interested in doing one of them PT and wanted to know if there are any legitimate ones if you know out there.

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

View more questions Search