Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    truevision100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 04:01 PM
    I am being evicted because my employer do not pay me
    I work for a company for the last week in February ,March& April 2012 they refus to pay me and threaten to sue me if I report them . Now I will be evicted because of unpaid rent. Whan can I do
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by truevision100 View Post
    I work for a company for the last week in February ,March& April 2012 they refus to pay me and threaten to sue me if I report them . now I will be evicted because of unpaid rent. Whan can I do
    Find a new place to live and work... Your landlord is entitled to their money... problems at your employer is not their concern...

I would look for new work and sue your employer in small claims court for the money owed for back pay..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 21, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Contact the Dept of Labor about unpaid wages.

It is not your landlord's concern why you can't pay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I don't pay my rent after being evicted,what can they do [ 10 Answers ]

If I don't pay my rent for the month in the month that I was evicted, what can they do

Being Evicted for not getting along with roommate - I PAY RENT ON TIME [ 5 Answers ]

Pinellas County Florida - I moved in on a Saturday. Sunday I brought my daughter over. Sent her to take a shower before bedtime, she returned immediately refusing to shower in this mildew moldy bathroom. I agreed, it was gross. We went for a swim and called it a bath... yuck, but the bathroom was...

I pay $1 for LTD premiums after taxes and employer pays rest. Is my LTD pay taxable [ 1 Answers ]

I pay $ 1 for LTD premiums after taxes. My employer pays rest of premium for LTD for me. Will my LTD checks be taxable now that I've just been granted full disability?

Buying house, been evicted, pay rent [ 5 Answers ]

My landlord has been trying to sell the house I live in for a year. He told me to move out on the first of January. I did not and paid him rent for the month. He took me to court to evict and gave me 30 days. In the mean time, I gotten financing and all is approved. We are supposed to sign the...

View more questions Search