Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DonMovies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Late 60s, early 70s horror movie
    Trying to find info on a flick from that era. A bunch of people on an island where there is some weird creature killing people and also trees that rip people apart. Any ideas?
    DonMovies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMovies View Post
    Trying to find info on a flick from that era. A bunch of people on an island where there is some weird creature killing people and also trees that rip people apart. Any ideas?
    Found it: Maneater of Hydra (1967)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frankenstein movie from the early 70s (or late 60s) [ 11 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of this movie-- I believe it was on a double bill with The Abominable Dr Phibes. The movie was a sequel of sorts in the Frankenstein story: a man was guillotined (wrongly convicted I think) and a descendant of Viktor Frankenstein reanimated the corpse with the usual...

Late 70s early 80s horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie as child many years ago that I loved and I am trying to figure out the name of it. I recall a misfit or possible fat kid being called over by cheerleaders only to have his pants yanked down and hung on a flag pole. He continues to be bullied in the movie. He is in a library and...

Late 70s or early 80s horror movie... [ 0 Answers ]

There's a scene in a late 70s or early 80s horror flick where an evil kid spits a bunch of black stuff in someone's face and kills them. It was sort of like little black thorns or something - does anyone remember this, it's driving me nuts...

Late-70s / Early-80s horror/sci-fi movie -- can you identify? [ 1 Answers ]

I think this is going to be a tough one. It's a movie I saw on TV long ago when I was little. A family is trapped in their house. The house is enclosed in an impenetrable blue wall. They try to break through the wall by various means. One attempt involves going into the garage and trying to...

Late 70s Early 80s B Movie Horror. [ 3 Answers ]

Posting this again, not sure if it had the right title last time. Soory. Could anyone please tell me of a B movie from the late 70s or early 80s where a Couple moves into a new house and the women sees ghosts, one is of a young child playing on a tricycle on the front lawn. In the end you find out...

View more questions Search