Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 10:33 AM
    Looking for information on a late 50's or 60's Sci-fi TV series
    The show starts with a guy sitting in a chair watching TV. It is raining outside and while watching the TV a camera pans over to the bay window where a shadowy figure leans into the window to watch the man inside the house. It stops there, then goes to the show which was always scary. Then at the end of the show the man in the window turns to the camera and has a hideous face, then retreats from the camera. It is continuing to rain and thunder through his exit. I keep thinking the name of the show was the eleventh hour, but cannot find any information on it.

Thanks if you can find out what show this was.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror TV series in the late 50's or 60's. [ 21 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a TV program in the late 50's or early 60's. It was a horror series similar to the Twilight Zone - a new story every week and a narrator, maybe, at the beginning. The episode I'm interested in involved a scarry, large, life size portrait of an old man or woman in an old...

Late 50's early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's I watched a "scary" TV movie with my older sister. All I remember about it was there were two frightened nurses alone in a house with a invalid they were caring for and a murder was on the loose. A basement window was found opened and in the end the larger of...

Late 50's early 60's [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for a movie that the premise was "crying wolf", I think it was in black and white it was on late night TV, this kid was always telling his mother that something happened to so and so, but it never really happened this kept going on the kid saying things that weren't...

A quote from Sci-Fi/Horror 50's-60's movie identification [ 2 Answers ]

Hello experts, Im searching for the origins of a quote. At least I think that's what it is. I've watched over 50 trailers from all movies starting with 30's and ending with late 60's, but unfortunately no success. Maybe your knowledge will spill some light there. I will post a quote and a...

Late 50's or early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember watching this movie around easter time, I'm not sure if this the exact title but it's as close as I can remember. It's miracle of marcelena. If anyone knows anything about this movie I would like to know if somehow I could get a copy

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.