Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joseevans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 06:11 AM
    Can I leave uae while credit shield claims still for approval
    Lately I loss my job (end of service notice). I filed a credit shield claim for my outstanding on credit card and after my residence visa was cancelled. Now the claim still in process. I have an emergency situation to attend to in india.can I leave uae with the situation that my claim still in process.Please need urgent answer.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit shield [ 1 Answers ]

I was in Dubai for 2 yrs in the same period I am using a credit card of FIRST GULF BANK after certain period I had been terminated from my job due to recession.and also have some amount pending on my Credit card Due to my CREDIT SHIELD was activated on my Credit CARD.so bank ask me to forward a...

How Can I Shield or Replace The Glass Shield in a Single Light 256-759 Track Light [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay Single-Light Track Light (256-759) to be use for my wife's statuettes in a lower bookcase. The light works great but unfortunately, the translucent glass shield around the bulb gives out too much light through the glass and is very distracting when looking at the...

Credit Approval [ 1 Answers ]

I was told by wells fargo bank (finanacial) that upon paying off my current loan 6,500, that I was pre-approved for a 25,000 loan to purchase a new car. The only condition was that I paid off my current loan. I did and I took my receipt to the bank proving my loan had been satisfied and I was then...

Procedure to leave and enter US after oct after h1b approval [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I got my h1b approved in June.I planned to go to india in June but could not go... now that I planned to go to india and return before October 1 I have an emergency and will not be able to go to india and return before October 1... Can anyone tell me the procedure to leave and enter US...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.