Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shahedul2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 03:20 AM
    Instant online solutions of Islamic questions
    1. Why Holy Jumah Prayer set in Friday? Means why not on other day?
    2. Why Holy Jumah Prayer in Johr Waqt? Means why not in another waqt(Asr, Magrib, Isha etc.)?
    Abdulnaseer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 04:41 AM
    Jumuat is set on Friday because Allah had glorify,dignify santify rise sum thns 4rm d others lyk ramadan ben better than any other months, day of arafa,day of idil fitr day of idil kabir all ar examples of sum thns better than d other,also jumuat was d day prophet adam was created, Friday was d day prophet adam was takn 2 paradise, Friday was day prophet adam was taken out of paradise 2 d earth, Friday is d day when d world is going ends and Friday is d day when prayers are answered more than any other 6days that we hv. Friday is a d of mercy.
    skyblade45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Is this Kufr : Islamic Question?
    I have a question about kufr. See I come home from school after school because Namaz is missed (dhur) in school I do it at home because it is an emergency. And I do it with Asr. But Each time I do Wudu I have a doubt that did I break my wudu because when one kinds of fixes his pants they end up have the bu*t in opposite directions causing a bit bubbly sound but has no effect since has neither gas nor any actual sound or any odour. And no one can even hear the sound if you are doing namaz with a jamat NO ONE. So is this kufr because I always get sounds like these but I don't know if this breaks the wudu because no actual sound comes out it literally is like an incredibly small pop very very very very very small no odour or anything. IS MY NAMAZ STILL ACCEPTED IS THIS KUFR BECAUSE I HAVE DONE NAMAZ I ALWAYS DO MASHALLAH. And one more thing if someone supposedly someone accidentally misses one small area while doing wudu for some odd reason by accident. But the area is incredibly small and he notices this in namaz but the namaz time has almost run out and he continues that namaz will namaz be accepted still because IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL and it was by accident. IS THAT KUFR OR NOT? PLEASE HELP ME I AM STILL ASKING ALLAH FOR FORGIVENESS VERILY HE IS THE OFT-FORGIVING MOST MERCIFUL. I have faith that Allah will forgive me I am constantly repenting. What happens if you do kufr 3 times like this way (That is if it is a Kufr) is still forgiven if you don't go back on it anymore. Please Help!

Will Allah forgive me if I did kufr by accident 3 times but I repented sincerely because when I come home from school dzhur namaz is already missed but I do it with asr and dhzur both. But each I do wudu I have doubt did I break my wudu due to wind, for example does your wudu break if a little bubble comes out but with absolutely no releases of gases for example when you move your butt sideways in opposite directions you feel a bit bubble but there is no gases. SO ignoring that thought in namaz I continued with it and now I did namaz with that wudu and it was 2 namaz and the other one was where what if you missed a little area while doing wudu for example on your feet like a tiny bit of space very tiny and then you noticed it in prayer while sitting but it is end time like 5:00 about maghrib time. Will allah still accept my namaz will HE FORGIVE ME I mean even I don't know if I was seeing right or not if there was an area missing or not. But in either situations will Allah forgive me it was not intentional and the bubble was very very very tiny like in namaz no one absolutely no one can hear it and there is no odour because when you move your butt a bit to the sideways while fixing the pants a little bubble does come out but it is NOT a fart. Please WILL ALLAH FORGIVE ME IF I DO KUFR THREE TIMES BUT THEN REPENT. WILL NAMAZ STILL BE ACCEPTED WILL MY FUTURE NAMAZ BE ACCEPTED WILL MY ISLAM BE ACCEPTED PLEASE HELP.

Aslaamalaikum Please read this whole thing even though it is rather long Please!
    I have a question about wudu, okay so I have a doubt problem and I have doubt that thoughts like "What if i didn't wash this or that" or what if I didn't do this what if I didn't do namaz. But furthermore does wudu break if a little bubble comes out in passing wind. For example you know how when one kind of fixes his pants from the behind and in the process ends up making the bubble sound once the butt is moved to the left side like moving that B**t and then a bubble sound comes out but it is very very very small sound and there is no gas whatsoever does this mean that the bubble is broken. My dad said that wudu is not broken since there is no gas but I need more answers. Because come home from school and then afterwards I have to pray both dhuzr and asr at the same time and once I do wudu afterwards I have to do wudu again and again and again because I have doubt that sometime or later in namaz a bubble is made when you move the b**t but the bubble is extremely small makes no noise at all almost and no gasses of release nothing of such sort only a very small sound. And so I break it and I go do wudu this has been going for a long time. And today My dad was angry at me and so he said to wudu only once and that was impossible to me but I did it anyway and once I heard the bubble it was very small very very small because when someone moves the butt sideways it can possibly make a bubble type of sound but not wind at all just an extremely small bubble that has no gases at all. But I kept on doing namaz both asr and dhur and now I am scared that what if namaz wasn't accepted from me.

Second Question : Kufr
    Okay My other question of the day is what about if someone is running out of time and by accident in area they did not see that he or she has not washed this area and it is very very small area like in the feet area about a speck. And he has very very little time and so he sees this speck about after he finishes namaz. Will namaz be accepted because I did asr and dhur with this wudu. Please help me I am very scared and praying to allah that he accepted my namaz.

P.S I JUST Want to know if my namaz was accepted or not please someone tell me will forgive kufr more than three times. I don't want to be like them I want to die as a true muslim a true believer.
    HELP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask islamic questions online [ 8 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum I am a Muslim Alhamdulillah, but the problem is that there is a guy who studied with me in college and wants to marry me, but he’s from a newly converted Muslim family. He’s a born Muslim but his parents are newly converted. Our family is a highly conservative type. The guy s...

Ask islamic questions online [ 5 Answers ]

Sallam brother, I have a question to ask on behalf of someone else. There is this couple who has been married for over ten years and have 3 kids. The husband loves the kids and wife and is very committed, the wife takes good care of the family, on the surface, they seem like a very happy couple. ...

View more questions Search