Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyndi1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 03:03 AM
    Am I entitled to disability allowance
    Hi

I suffer from osteoarthritis, I am due for a knee replacement but have arthritis in all joints,making it hard to stand or sit for any length of time,I work 12hours a week, but find it difficult.

I have been issued with a disability badge , but have never tried to claim any sort of ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2012, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lyndi1958 View Post
    hi

I suffer from osteoarthritis, i am due for a knee replacement but have arthritis in all joints,making it hard to stand or sit for any length of time,I work 12hours a week, but find it difficult.

I have been issued with a disability badge , but have never tried to claim any sort of ?
    Since this is an international site, and laws vary... what part of the world do you call home.
    lyndi1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Hi
    I'm in the uk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I legally entitled to disablility living allowance [ 0 Answers ]

I have IBS,anxiety and depression,I just want to know if I am entitled and if it will affect the amount of money I get for my kids benfits

On disability need 401k will disability be lessened if we need to buy primary residen [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on state disability filing for social security disability,need to request my 401k (and pay 20% TAXES)to purchase a primary residence (loosing home ,like to buy larger size boat to live on) will I be fined or penilized for this (as if this were a income)its hard enough to live on disability as...

Am I entitled to disability allowance? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm an insulin dependent diabetic,single parent to 4 children I work 16 hours a week and was wondering if I am entitled to any disability allowance as I have read that I am classed as having a disability,I am receiving child benefit,working tax credits and child tax credits as well as some...

Disability allowance for PTSD [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Car crash in December , other drivers fault... amongst varios injuries I have been diagnosed with PTSD! I was on maternity leave up until December and was due to go back to work January but only for an agency so not a permanent fixed position , however due to severity of my PSTD ( which I...

View more questions Search