Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mievans82 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2013, 09:56 AM
    My child's fathers new girlfriend is trying to control everything what can I do?
    She intercepts his messages and calls when I want to discuss our children she tells him what he is going to do with his paycheck. When I need so much stuff for the kids now she decides to put stuff in layaway for the kids. He is letting this girl control everything I can't even call and talk to him because she is right there shadowing his phone calls saying no you can't do this or no you can't do that. It is driving me crazy. My kids dad has kids with another woman as well but their kids are older and they haven't been together for years. And the new girlfriend doesn't pull this stuff with the other kids mom just me. Me and my kids dad have a baby that will be here next month and we have a two year old son. Also we have been on and off for 9 years the new woman has only been in the picture for 8 months! Now he has tried to cheat and even leave her for me in that 8 months but she found out and they have broke up behind him still wanting me on numerous occasions. But she took him back again after I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore! Could this be why she acts this way with me and what can I do, because I can't even discuss anything with him without her in our business...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2013, 11:38 AM
    All your threads have been merged together.

You cannot make a loser user into an honorable man, or good father, or provider. So be a good single mom and leave this loser alone. Get your child support and do what you can. You are but one of many baby mamas or girlfriends or whatever so cut this guy lose.

After reading all your other posts you should have realized this long ago, and run for the hills. Time to get over the anger and build a life that's good for you and your kids without him. Stop being the hurt psycho ex of a 3 time loser.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2013, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    All your threads have been merged together.

You cannot make a loser user into an honorable man, or good father, or provider. So be a good single mom and leave this loser alone. Get your child support and do what you can. You are but one of many baby mamas or girlfriends or whatever so cut this guy lose.

After reading all your other posts you should have realized this long ago, and run for the hills. Time to get over the anger and build a life that's good for you and your kids without him. Stop being the hurt psycho ex of a 3 time loser.
    Agreed. He was nothing more than a sperm donation tank.
    Mievans82 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2013, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    Agreed. He was nothing more than a sperm donation tank.
    I no I totally agree terrible right! I do need to get it together!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I go about getting my power turned back on [ 4 Answers ]

This is (no eviction notice)whats the best way to handle getting my power back on

97 toyota camry turned of while running or driving and never turned back on [ 1 Answers ]

The last thing I remember was the check engine light went off. When I try and turn it on it sounds like its going to turn on but doesn't. Its not the battery I know that for a fact.

Turned off water main and when turned back on, one toilet in the house with no water [ 6 Answers ]

Plumber turned off the water main to fix a leaky pipe in the kitchen, when he finished and turned the main back on, one toilet in the house will not fill and has no water at the valve. What could the problem be?

Hot water is brown after water was turned off and then turned back on [ 3 Answers ]

Had water turned off due to freezing temps. Later turned water back on, now my hot water is brown. Had no problems previously. Please help

Can I get child support after I have already turned 18? [ 2 Answers ]

OK my dad has not paid it in 9 years and will it go to my mom or to me since it is suppose to be child support and not mom support?

View more questions Search