Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bb39 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Help find my real dad James or Jim Wilkerson!
    My mother is Nelda Jeanette Barnes. She grew up on the north side of Houston, TX off Airline Drive. She had a brief relationship with James 'Jim' Wilkerson in the summer of 1970. He was working for Southwestern Bell during this time. Some of his Family was Gary Archer. If anyone might have any information at all please contact me. Any info please would help Thank you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2012, 03:27 PM
    It is against AMHD to post your email address. The info you request is posted here, on this Board, when it is located.

I need to know approximate ages or birth dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find my real dad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am tryig to find my real dad stephen bailey age 58 born on the 1952 and lives in wakefild yorkshire I need to find my real father as he has 2 granson's and is going to be a father in law xx samantha fee bailey-****inson I was both the 29/09/1988 if that will help

Trying to find my real dad [ 3 Answers ]

My real dad left my mum when she was pregnant with me. I know his name and the city he lives in. he's never given my mum a penny for me and never tried to see me. Do I try to find him? Or should I just forget about him?

I want to find my real dad james e martin,I think he is 39 [ 2 Answers ]

I want find my real dad his name is james edward martin age 39-40 he lived in smyrna ga when I was born

View more questions Search