Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Isetmybrosonfie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 02:58 PM
    4 days of loneliness
    Look, I've been going out with a girl for at least 2 or 3 weeks and I really like her because she's been great with me. But she told me her feelings are on and off about me, she's going on a 4 day vacation to the Bahamas, I really don't know what to do. I'm a little sad but I have my hopes up, what should I do? I'm a 16 year old male by the way. I'm very sentimental.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 03:04 PM
    You grow up and go on a vacation, your girlfriend is not really a girlfriend fully since she is not even sure how she thinks about you. And you have only been "going out" for a few weeks

So how many real "dates" have you gone on ?

So you at 16, go on a trophical vacation, look at the 1/2 naked girls on the beach and have the time of your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My loneliness is unbearable [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5 months out of the best relationship of my life. I love her more than life itself. Our first kiss was on an international flight crossing over the Atlantic, what we had was pure magic. She is the girl of my dreams, everything I could ever ask for and more. My father hated her for truly...

Loneliness all around [ 4 Answers ]

I am a young women/ girl, I have bin feeling lonely for as long as I can remember, I don't have any friends, No social life, No boyfriend, I have even strated thinking really horrible thoughts, feel lost all the time and as though I need reassurance to make sure I doing thing the correct way :( HELP

Loneliness [ 15 Answers ]

How, what is the best method, routine. To help deal with emotional pain?

How to kill loneliness [ 2 Answers ]

I got married just last month and now my husband stays in abroad. My inlaws are working . During day time am all alone . I feel depressed due to loneliness . I don't know how should I kill my loneliness . I don't want to get depressed and sad .Please advice what should I do.

Loneliness Can Be Contagious ! [ 21 Answers ]

Is this a true fact? Please share your experiences.

View more questions Search