Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrajiv4486 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 02:50 PM
    What is the tax % per month in California if my pay is 90k/yr and I am on opt.
    Hi,
    I got my 1st pay check of $5200 where net amount was $7826 and with
    Fedral tax:1908
    State tax:676
    Ca disability: 78
    Just wanted to know if it is correct as I am on opt and how much can I xpect back..
    I also wanted to know if it is OK if I take prdium..

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

California tax on OPT [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I am in the US from Jan 2007 (was on F1 visa) and graduated this Spring (May) 2009 and currently on OPT visa. I will start to work for a small firm in N. California from July 2009 and want to know the tax cuts. I am not sure if its going to help but I moved from Dallas, TX. Lets...

Tax rate for OPT student in California [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a Contractor working in California and want to know how much my tax rate should be, since I am on OPT. How much federal tax (%) and State Income Tax (%) should I pay monthly if I earn about $30/hr considering 40hrs/week. Please provide breakdown if possible. Thanks, Whabi

Does California have a tax on receiving an inharitance. Also do you have to pay feder [ 5 Answers ]

My grandmother just left me some money after passing away. Do I need to pay taxes on that money to the feds and the state of ca?

Pay inheritance tax in California from another country [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to pay inheritance tax in California if I inherited the money from another country which I have paid that country's inheritance tax?

How to pay/file tax: F-1 OPT self-employed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am on F-1 OPT and would like to work self-employed in the field I studied. More specifically, as an individual engineering consultant. Please help me with the following questions. (1) Is this legal? (2) Are there special procedures I need to go through? (e.g. register business)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.