Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterjim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Motorola C139 Mobile Phone
    I have a new Motorola C139 phone that was given to me by a friend who recently returned home from the USA. The phone is registered with TracFone for prepaid services. The manufacturers sim card has been misplaced and there is no way this phone can be activated. Can you help me go through this?
    cell11705 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by butterjim
    I have a new Motorola C139 phone that was given to me by a friend who recently returned home from the USA. The phone is registered with TracFone for prepaid services. The manufacturers sim card has been misplaced and there is no way this phone can be activated. Can you help me go thru this?
    I have a C139 from TracFone too. My sim card got locked and I called them and they are replacing it for free. If you still have the card where you punched out the sim card, you will see your sim card number. If you can't find it, try calling TracFone's customer service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Decoding of mobile phone [ 2 Answers ]

Can some body help me to decode my Nokia 6630 phone with Telia as network?

Motorola Camera Phone pictures [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a way to directly download pictures from my Motorola phone. I think it is a V22N. My PC identifies it when I connect the usb, but say there is no supporting software. Is it just a matter of drivers or is there more?

Mobile Phone decoding [ 1 Answers ]

Please would you kindlly send or direct me to information source concerning mobile phone decoding?

Mobile phone decoding [ 4 Answers ]

Can any help,I'm looking to start up a phone decoding bizz and need soft ware and information on how and where to buy the software

View more questions Search