Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bokth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 12:00 PM
    UK student Visa (Tier 4) undergraduate
    Dear sir/madam
    I was in uk as a student last 2 years, I didn't complete my study there, and for a family critical reason I had to come back to my back home country Bangladesh, still I have 6 months visa left, when I came back I had more than 1 year visa left on my pasport. I am waiting to get my visa expired because I want to apply again as a student for a uk student visa.
    My question is... IS THERE ANY PROBLEM I HAVE TO FACE IF I APPLY FOR A NEW STUDENT VISA AFTER MY CURRENT VISA EXPIRED?
    Because I came back without my college permission although I diddnt study after 1 year. And I am pretty sure my college already reported to UKBA home office about me.
    But recently I contacted to some A rated colleges they will accept me as a new student and they will provide me CAS and all other documents.
    Thank You

Check out some similar questions!

Tier 1 Dependent Visa for the Student Visa holder in UK [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I am holding Student Visa in UK valid up to Mid of 2011 and now would like to switch to Tier-1 dependent Visa. Recently MY Husband has got his Tier-1 general Visa valid up to 2013 ( still he is in India) Iam planning to go to India and apply for Dependent Visa Kindly clarify...

Do we need Tenancy agreement for UK student dependent visa under Tier-4 ? [ 0 Answers ]

Do we need Tenancy agreement for UK student dependant visa under Tier-4 ? My husband would be applying as my dependent after our marriage next week.I already got my VISA for Aberdeen,Scotland,UK . We are planning to go together. Do we need to show the proof of accommodation or just by showing...

Do we need Tenancy agreement for UK student dependent visa under Tier-4 ? [ 0 Answers ]

Do we need Tenancy agreement for UK student dependent visa under Tier-4 ? My husband would be applying as my dependent after our marriage next week.I already got my VISA for Aberdeen,Scotland,UK . We are planning to go together. Do we need to show the proof of accommodation or just by showing...

Maintenanace funds - Tier 4 PBS Student Visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I just want to seek an advise regarding the maintenance funds under Tier 4 PBS UK Student visa. My money was in the bank under time deposit account for 2months, can I use that as a proof for my maintenance fund? Hope someone can help me. Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.