Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    I just lost a beautiful post. Damn you FireFox!

Okay. Filling the condom with water. Why would you do that?

Yesterday I wrote a brilliant response (okay, maybe it was a rant) on another thread and got a message "thread closed" and, poof, all my work was gone.

I couldn't figure out the fill the condom with water part, either. Even if it leaked how would you know when it developed the rip/tear/whatever.

My thought was that this could fill up that awkward moment when the woman says, "Are you staying the night?" and he scrambles for an answer. ("What will sound plausible?") Instead, he says, "Let's fill up this condom with water," and she gets distracted and afterward he goes home.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Filling the condom with water was, to me, like putting a screen over your drink in the summer and saying that no germs can get in because hey--you stopped BUGS from getting into your drink!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jajakaka View Post
    @ Synnen
    I take Obimet SR 500
    You may not know the name . It's an Indian medicine
    Here in the U.S. it's known as Metformin.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Filling the condom with water was, to me, like putting a screen over your drink in the summer and saying that no germs can get in because hey--you stopped BUGS from getting into your drink!

Out of greenies - but how I laughed!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Exactly! It isn't so much that we are comparing apples to oranges but comparing donuts to Squirrels.

Mmm... donuts...

Where was I?
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 08:10 AM
    SQUIRREL! (Quote from the movie "Up.")
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 08:19 AM
    I took Metformin as part of my regimen of fertility treatments. It was in conjunction with clomid. My doctor essentially told me that with PCOS, you either try to stop ovulation completely (with hormonal birth control) or make sure that you stimulate production of eggs in your ovaries (which in many women is to try to get pregnant).

Your doctor may feel differently--that's why I suggest you talk to her. But mine basically said that unless I was TRYING to get pregnant, the best treatment for PCOS is the birth control pill.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 09:05 AM
    Someone has donuts? Have any left?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When you have sex for the first time can it delay your period? [ 8 Answers ]

When you have sex for the first time can it delay your period? I have quite a thick discharge in my pants but don't know what's triggering it. Can anyone help?

Two periods on time after sex, Third missed - could I be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex May 6 with protection and took Plan B just in case on May 9. By May 18th, I had my period as regularly scheduled but took a pregnancy test on May 23rd just in case it was implantation bleeding (as my periods are sometimes heavy, sometimes light). The test came out negative. I then...

Periods after having sex the first time? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend recently had sex. It was the first time for both of us. The first time was in the shower. She has been on the pill 1-2 months. It was unprotected in the shower but I only went in maybe an inch and I did that just twice because it wouldn't fit. Later on that night we used a...

After sex I had normal periods at noramal time,can I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 19th of sept and I get my periods at time on 10th of October.my periods was normal,it lasts 6 days.asusual.but after that I don't have periods till now.am I pregnant? One more thing is that I took medicines for regular periods as doctor said that I have...

I want 2 delay my periods [ 1 Answers ]

My periods are due on 16 n its my d day.. I want 2 delay so if I take this tablet PREMOLUT-N so how many day before my date I should start?

View more questions Search