Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Livyloohoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 10:40 AM
    A red nightmare
    I died my hair red an its my worst nightmare Ive had it in for 1 week an it died my swim suit pink . How do I get it back to blond fast easy an cheap

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my nightmare mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I feel somewhat paralyzed and weak. I was at the club drinking in the bathroom and it was hard for me to walk and keep my eyes open. A guy who had a bouncer shirt on was holding me up walking me out of the club like he was kicking me out, and I told him were my car was and he went in the different...

This is a nightmare [ 2 Answers ]

My husband (the bread winner) left me and our 8 yr old son without enough to pay our food elec, mortgage. He quit his job and claims the little money he has has to go for himself. I called mortgage co to order a hardship and sent out my paperwork in the meantime should I consider asking them if I...

Our nightmare [ 3 Answers ]

My live in boyfriend and I, both who are young professionals, who have never been in trouble before... have created our own little nightmare and now I need help... The other night we got into an argument and things got very heated. We slapped each other and the police were called. I was...

Red hair nightmare [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my mid- brown hair, red and hate it. I now want mid blonde hair. So I used a hair stripper which took the colour out fine. As soon as I add a toner ( I found an ash colour as advised) my hair turns back to red again. What am I doing wrong? I can't afford a salon. Please help, its funny how...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.