Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    159C Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 06:55 AM
    What cause a toilet to have bubbles when you flush
    Hello, We have move into a house that has a PF/2 enerigizer/ Model 150/430 in
    The toilet. It became broken and you no longer can ge the part for it. So we went
    And got us a complet fluidmat kit and put it in. But now we have bubble when
    You flush and it is very, very week flush and does not go down. It work find with
    The other one accept the tiusse sometimes would back up some. Do we need to get a new toilet?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 08:16 AM
    Your toilet itself is likely fine but you have a partial clog. Start by plunging, if that doesn't help then use a toilet auger if the clog is in the integral trap of the toilet. Clogs further down would require pulling the toilet or finding a clean out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Air bubbles coming from toilet... overflow on flush, occasionally empties and... [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am in a modern condomiunim. My unit is next to the laundry room (wondering if that's relevant due to the washers). Occasionally, the toilet gets air bubbles for about a minute. If I try to flush during this period, the toilet just overflows and the water doesn't empty. I tried using a...

Toilet flush: When I flush the toilet the water does not wash all around the bowl. [ 10 Answers ]

Toilet flush: When I flush the toilet the water does not wash all around the bowl. There is always a section at the front that doesn't get washed. I have tried pushing the end of a wire coat hanger around the rim, and I have used copious amounts of cleaner. Does anyone have any suggestions?

When we flush the toilet it makes a bloop,bloop noise and bubbles up. [ 0 Answers ]

We have a traditional septic system in a 5 year old home. The bloop,bloop and bubbling problem started about a month ago. We had the septic system cleaned last week and still have the problem. It bubbles up hard enough sometimes to splash the lid or go on the floor.

Toilet bubbles and backs up when flush [ 3 Answers ]

So I just bought a house and when I use the toilet in the Master bathroom, it bubbles and backs up into the toilet and then slowly drains out. I have had a plumber over to snake the drain. He snaked it 3 times all the way from the toilet flange to where the main line leaves the house. He found...

Toilet Flush-Burp & Bubbles [ 8 Answers ]

Have just starting experiencing the toilet bubbling and in fact splashing water when flushed. Toilet bowl fills properly however when the water level goes below the water influx hole near the bottom of the bowl (that apparently helps with the flushing and filling of the bowl) bubbles come out and...

View more questions Search