Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mindy420 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 10:33 AM
    I lost my design :(
    Okay, I recently found a tattoo design that I really wanted. It was a pink and black tribal butterfly, which was perfect for me. So I printed it out and everything and I was going to go talk to an artist about putting it on me, but of course before I could go my dumb lost the design. Now I can't even find the web site I found it on. If anyone could help me out with creating a new, but similar design it would be greatly appreciated.
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Okay... I'll do you one better--how about you go back and talk to the tattoo artist. Tell him you want a tattoo, describe in essence what you would like, and see if he'll design one for you. Who knows, you may get something more "you" and absolutely love it! That way you won't have something branded on you that 500 other people might already have. I refuse to have a mass produced tattoo on me. But, then again that's just my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic Product design, Mold design, Plastics, [ 2 Answers ]

What are all the precautions needs to be taken during Nylon molding?

Graphic Design [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Nancy. The past year I decided to change careers. I have a BFA and I have decided to study Graphic Design on my own. I am completing some entry level classes in Tampa, FL in Adobe CS2. I know have to try and find a entry level graphic design job. Does anybody have any work...

Design atenna [ 2 Answers ]

1.Design a pyramidal horn antenna at 5775 MHz to offer a gain of 20 dB. You may assume any appropriate value for the wave guide dimensions. 2.For a gigabit wireless backhaul link ( LOS ), the data rate is 2Gbps. The frequency of operation is 11GHz. Suggest an appropriate antenna and...

View more questions Search