Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2012, 11:41 PM
    Files after restore
    So, this morning my computer decided to just break. It reset its self and then got stuck in a never ending reset cycle lol. It would get past bios, and I was able to get in to it, and all is good there. But once past bios, it got stuck, then reset. And it would just keep going and going until I finally turned it off.

Unfortunately I'm also an idiot, and didn't back anything up. So when I did the restore, I lost my pictures and videos :(

Is there any way to get those back? I've been able to get some of them from sites like photobucket and such that I had pictures on. But there is a lot more :( and I would like them back if I can.
    Dell_Tapan_s Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Hi jenniepepsi,

My name is Tapan. I am from Dell Social Media Team.

I am extremely sorry to hear about your data. I would like to inform you data once formatted cannot be retrieved. However there are local vendors who can help you look into this . You can check the below mentioned website and check with them.

Data Recovery by DriveSavers | All Drives, RAID, SSD & iPhones

Let me know of the findings. Glad to be of assistance.

Thanks & Regards
    Dell_Tapan_s
    Dell Social Media Responder
    Dell | Facebook
    Twitter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I restore my files if I did not create a backup? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I restore my files because I went on a file and I right clicked it and I went to "open with" and went to "choose default program" so I actidently clicked on internet explorer and forgot to check the box and now ALL of my files is internet explorer. The worst part is I didn't create a...

After erase the files in cd=rw I copy some small files but cd is full for that files [ 1 Answers ]

after erase the files in cd=rw I copy some small files but cd is full for that files what is the problem here how can I solve that please help me

System restore - unable to restore [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried to use the system restore. It keeps coming back cannot be restored. I have created a date and then tried to restore and still says it is unable to restore. Any suggestions?

Windows XP system restore files corrupted [ 1 Answers ]

I recently experienced a total crash :( and had to use my system recovery kit... Following 3 failed attempts at using the system restore feature and utilizing 3 different restore points. A Trojan virus had infiltrated my system. I had detected and removed the original in February with a virus...

View more questions Search