Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janelle04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 11:29 PM
    10 month old with 102.2 fever
    My 10 month old has had a fever of 102.2 (taken under her arm) for past 2 hours even after Tylenol it is still 101.7. She will hardly eat or drink, very congested, constipated and shivering even though her body is burning up. She can barely hold her eyes open and drowsy but restless. What can I do to make her comfortable and how long do I allow the tylenol to to take affect before going to the E.R..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 11:35 PM
    It would be best for you to take her to the ER now.
    Twinboysmama Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Take that baby to the ER immediately!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 month old with fever [ 0 Answers ]

My 2 month old son has a fever of 99.7 when taken from his armpit. Today at 12 noon or so he got his vaccines. He has been on regular doses of tylknel since then. How high of an armpit temp is OK before I should call the doctor. I have heard that you should ads 1 degree to arm pit readings? HELP!

Fever with a 5 month old baby [ 3 Answers ]

What can I do to sooth a 5 month old baby with fever?

9 month old slight fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month old has a fever of 100.6. he's not throwing up or sleeping all day, but I'm worried it could be a virus or flu. His nose is running but he's still pretty active. Should I worry?

2 year old 102.1 fever [ 6 Answers ]

I noticed my daughter had a little fever a couple of hours ago it was at 101 at like 8 pm its about to be 11 and its higher... should I give her motrin or tylenol? What temp is too high where I should worry about calling a doctor?

View more questions Search