Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Merss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Can a salt and ice burn or frostbite cause cancer?
    I was so stupid, I let my friends talk me into doing this and now I have an ugly purple burn... it hurts too! Later I began to read it was frostbite and I got scared, but then I came across someone on the Internet that said I can cause cancer? So can it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2012, 10:47 PM
    Cancer, highly unlikely, although it WILL hurt for a while
    emdasha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 09:59 AM
    I don't think it can because its only ice under your skin. But I did it to I have to ugly marks I'm also scared hope find a cure of some sort. Oh and I heard tooth paste cure the under the skin affect
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 28, 2012, 10:38 AM
    The only "cure" is time for healing.
    Hopefully you have learnt just how dumb a stunt like this is..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to cure salt and ice frostbite? [ 60 Answers ]

What to do after salt and ice challenge to prevent scares, bubbles, or swelling? Please help me it hurts a lot :`(

Ice/Salt = FrostBite? [ 18 Answers ]

I understand that when you pour salt on your upper fore arm, then apply (with pressure) a common ice cube for period of 1-3 min frostbite will occur. The amount of salt and the length of time play key factors in the severity of the so called... Reaction. I guess my question is how do you treat the...

How To Heal Salt And Ice Challenge FrostBite? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok So I Was Watching A Couple Videos On YouTube About The Salt And Ice Challenge And I Thought They Were Pretty Funny So I Decided On Making My Own Video^o^ Long Story Short I Held The Ice For A Very Long Time And Now It Kind of Hurts Like HELL How Could I Heal It!

View more questions Search