Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lulu2189 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 10:17 PM
    Worry
    So me and my fiancé we had sex last night and he came inside of me twice, now I had this weird pain in my stomach I wasn't too sure what was it but I was I figure it would be my period! So after me and him we had sex and came inside of me we were talking about it and we had a conversation for like 30mins the. After when I got home my period came! So what I want to know is how long does the sperm takes to spread out before the period comes? Or since my period came right then is there chances that I won't become pregnant? Or I would?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 05:23 AM
    The chances are you will not, There is a very very small chance it could happen but most likely not. You will not be 100 percent sure till next month and you get ( or don't get" that period)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I worry... [ 4 Answers ]

I am 7 weeks pregnant and I was told my yolk sac is enlarged its at 7 and my baby has a strong heart beat it was 159it beats per min! I know the large yolk sac is a sign I might miscarry! Has this happens to anyone else and what happened will my unborn baby be OK

Should I worry? Or let it go? [ 4 Answers ]

I’m a 22 yo male and have been with my girlfriend for a little over a year. She is 22 also and has had only 2 previous partners before me. In the first 3-4 months I would say our intimacy was at a high. We would have sex regularly almost 3-4 times a day and things went well. One problem is the here...

What do I need to worry about? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm considering a separation from my wife of 11 years due to a variety of reasons. I'm likely going to take a job somewhere outside the metro area we live in. What do I need to be concerned about? We have two kids and a shared house for which we're both listed on the mortgage. She can have...

When should I worry? [ 4 Answers ]

My doxie threw up twice yesterday and sometime in the middle of the night went into the kitchen and left me a large amount of diarrhea to clean up this morning. He is acting fine so should I be concerned? What really is a good sign for taking him to the vet?

View more questions Search