Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jynx102 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 06:33 PM
    I need relationship help!
    Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about two years. Our relationship was rocky in the beginning, but as of now it seems to be stabilizing and even blossoming. The only hindrance is a problem she has. Whenever we talk on the phone she wants to talk for 3+ hours. And as a guy I really don't have the attention span to do so (I'm not a big talker anyway.) Because I love her I stay on the phone as long as I can but when I want to get off she gets manically depressed. I understand that she loves me and want's to here my voice (and I like hearing hers to for the first hour.) How do I go about resolving this?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 06:35 PM
    Have you told her how you feel? Are you a distance apart and don't see each other often?
    jynx102 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Have you told her how you feel? Are you a distance apart and don't see each other often?
    Yes I've told her... but it is true we don't see each frequently. Maybe once a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

What is th difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship?

Non sexual relationship dating and relationship manipulation [ 15 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a guy that I believe to be a really good guy, he is 16 yrs my senior( I'm 23). He has been married once and has 3 kids from that marriage, he says he has never been in a non-sexual relationship and neither have I ,but I am starting to become more active in my church and...

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

Relationship within a relationship [ 32 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy whom I met at work a year ago. He is in a so-called very unhappy relationship. He says that he has been faithful till the end, but she is very insecure about herself so she does not trust him. (She was an ugly duckling). Anyway, we connected and became very close, although...

View more questions Search