Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    04091985 Posts: 86, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Drives doesn't open when u double click
    Hi

My problem is when I double click on my drives it directly goes to openwith window . N the only way that I could open my drive is to right click on my drive and then give open . Some tell its because of virus . But can anyone solve this problem so that it will be helpful. But when I right click on the drive the first option will be autoplay . Where as the standard option when you right click is open
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Mar 1, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Does this happen in safe mode?

Or create a new user account, then log in with the new account. Same thing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right Click My Computer [ 2 Answers ]

All of a sudden now when I right click on My Computer nothing happens. I can right click on the desktop and get my options as well as several other places just not when I right click within the start menu. Any ideas why this is or how to fix it. Reboot did not help.

Windows & Firefox: Right Click "Open With" Option [ 5 Answers ]

Been mostly using FF this year but some sites don't play well - and some impossible. I've got shortcuts to these sites on my desktop. I'd really love to "designate" them as IE shortcuts so that they'll open with IE if I click on them. ... but if this is not possible, I'd like to at least...

Disabling Right Click and Run [ 5 Answers ]

I want to disable my right click and my run command in my PC.. Is there a way I can do it without having a software? Any reply will be appreciated.. Tnx..

Double Combo vs Double Tee [ 24 Answers ]

Hi All, The drains of my two storey home drain to one point at my basement ceiling, and then vertically to the basement floor via a 3" DWV pipe to a 4" sanitary tee that horizontally provides 1) a clean-out and 2) drain to the septic out the foundation wall. The center-line of the 4" sanitary is...

Disable Right Click [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How can one restrict right-click (or the cut/copy command) on a web page? I assume it is Java, but I don't really know. I will have pictures that are kind of rare (of behind the scenes at Live with Regis and Kelly) and would like to prevent them from being stolen. I would appreciate if...

View more questions Search