Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jondbarr10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Talk to an expert about old newspapers
    Hello, I was curious to ask If the New York Times Collectors Edition of President Abraham Lincoln's Assassination worth any money? It comes with four other newspapers that include: The Fall of Fort Sumpter, The Emancipation Proclamation, Union Victory! Surrender of General Lee and the Army of Northern Virginia and the Battle of Gettysburgh? Can you give me some info. Have been looking around but then again I don't know what exactly to look for. Thank You.

Check out some similar questions!

Talk to a wine expert [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have searched everywhere for information on a bottle of Vintage Port I have gained in my possession and I can not find ANYTHING about it ANYWHERE. This is what is written on the label please help and tell me what this is worth. SWAN BARRACKS SERGEANTS MESS Vintage Port Commemorating...

I need to talk to an electrical expert? [ 12 Answers ]

I am a young mother of two and I know nothing about this stuff. I am getting the run around everywhere I turn. I have paid heating and cooling people for nothing and even paid for answers to my questions online from supposed hvac techs but their answers were incorrect. I'm sure you are busy but I...

Value of vintage newspapers? [ 0 Answers ]

Have a wwI newspaper Des Moines Sunday Register Sept 17,1933 with a added photograph section what is valve good cond.

Old newspapers [ 4 Answers ]

I have some old newspapers from the 1930's and 40's which contain historical value about what was happening during that time in history. I don't want to touch them or move them around too much as they may fall apart. Any suggestions as to how to preserve these papers?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.