Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanharms Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Do you guys have health insurance?
    I am wondering if any onehas health Insurance?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Yes, why?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 12:09 PM
    Yes.

Jun 19, 2012, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Yes, why?
    I am looking for a new health insurance
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 12:14 PM
    What did you have, and why don't you have it any longer?
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 12:31 PM
    I'm afraid I need more info than you are giving - where, for example? I have no idea how many providers are in your area, but I'm guessing it's more than a few!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 19, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Are you or a spouse employed? Are you retired or on disability? Are you eligible for Cobra?

I suggest contacting an insurance agent in your area. They are skilled in matching you with what you're needs are based on your budget and health concerns. If you have home-owners and/or car insurance you can often get health insurance at a discount through those suppliers.
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Right, a broker with multiple lines.

Jun 26, 2012, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What did you have, and why don't you have it any longer?
    On the infrequent occasions when I need to see a doctor, I pay cash. Which I'd have to do even if I had health insurance because of the ridiculously high deductibles. I don't even know why I have it. I pay too much money. A friend recommend me a phramcy Online I will be trying that. They have very cheap prices. Am sick of giving out my money. Do you guys think I will save money with Medicines Mexico Online Pharmacy?
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2012, 10:52 AM
    You'll save money but you also don't know what you'll be taking.

Health insurance is also protection if something catastrophic happens - some day I'll tell you about my late husband's three weeks in Intensive Care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Switching from personal health insurance to my company's health insurance [ 4 Answers ]

I've been employed with my present company since 2009. I've paid for my own health insurance since 2009 (high deductible), though would like to switch to my company's health insurance. I was diagnosed with MS in June 2011 and it's a pre-existing condition. What do I need to know because of this...

Two health insurance policy for surgery and 2nd insurance not paying [ 1 Answers ]

Had hysterictomy in 08, In 09 got a bill from hospital saying 2nd insurance withdrew 2k stating that was my portion or my copay. Is this right? I tried to appeal and the insurance is sticking to it. My primary ended up paying 16k to the 2nd insurance only paying 600. What are my options. I have...

Health insurance for diabetic, otherwise in good health [ 5 Answers ]

Next month, I will be landing in Texas as a new immigrant on my Green Card (female aged 55 years - not working). I have diabetese which is well controlled bu insulin and am otherwise in good health. Which companies would provide me a health insurance cover, even if they put a waiting period for the...

View more questions Search