Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noko2149 Posts: 192, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 11:26 AM
    How can I possibly get her back
    I have no way of getting in contact with my girlfriend because she's been in the hospital because she had surgery last week on her stomach.. And my friend alexis goes to see her everyday because she has to sneak in to see her in the hospital and sometimes alexis is really mean to my girlfriend and then recently, alexis decides to tell this awful lie to her about me saying that she doesn't make me happy and that I have other girls to be with and stuff like that.. that never came out of my mouth.. and that's why my girlfriend has the impression that I don't want her anymore when I really do. I never said that I didn't want her or that she didn't make me happy.. Ive been so stressed out because I haven't heard from her until yesterday when she calls me.. I ask her what's going on and what did I do? And she told me that alexis tells her everyday that I don't want her and that she doesn't make me happy. And I'm sitting here confused and upset because I never said that and I told my girlfriend that I never said that and that alexis is lying to her. I have proof that I never said that. But my girlfriend was like that she doesn't know what to do. But I'm thinking that she should trust me and stuff over alexis. Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a year and 6 months now.. she knows I love and care for her and I know she loves me too. I know she's not done with me because she didn't say she was when we were on the phone.. now I'm just waiting to hear from her again.. Then today my girlfriend calls me and I told her what was on my mind and she said that she can't do this anymore and I asked her if she loved me and she said yes and that's why I have to let you go, if you love someone, then you have to let them go sometimes.. then I told her to not let people influence her wrong decisions and getting into her head.. and that's what I think is happening because her family is trying to not let her want me anymore, and I think its wrong.. I know she still wants me.. But I don't know why she asked me what I would do if she found someone else?. I ask her why would you say that and she said she just asking and that she doesn't have anyone else.. :( but I kept calling her cousins phone over and over again to talk to my girlfriend because my girl doesn't have a phone and she was with her cousin at the time and then her aunt answers the phone and says that my girlfriend is done with me and is happier without me.. her aunt was lien I think because my girlfriend didn't even say that when I was on the phone with her.. I love her so much more than anything in the world and we both promised each other that we would never let anything or anyone get between us or find anyone else and that we would be together forever.. I have all of her love notes that she wrote me in the past and it just brings tears to my eyes.. I still have all the things she has gave me and everything and she has everything that I gave her:( I just want her to realize that I really do love her with all my heart.. please someone help me...
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Why on earth can you not see her in the hospital for one, and if she seriously doesn't trust you enough to believe you over her friend she's not worth it. No trust = No relationship, period.

How old are you guys?

PS: Please use punctuation and proper grammar.
    c020709 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 01:54 PM
    I am sorry to hear about the situation. Why can't you visit her? Well if that girl sneaks in, why can't you? If you really want to get your girl back, bring her flowers while she is in the hospital. Flowers always makes someone smile :D You could also make something for her. Collect some pictures of your favorite times with her and make them into a collage in a picture frame or shadow box, that's if you like 3D objects. If she will believe someone who is not loyal to her in the first place, then she is not worth your time. If she can't trust someone who she says she will love forever, tell her to start walkin' and don't let the door hit you on the way out!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 02:19 PM
    Sounds like she has someone in the wings. The fact that she would believe someone else over you is questionable too. She may have been using that as an excuse.
    Leave her alone and go no contact. You need to get over her.

Jun 19, 2012, 04:42 PM
    She's 16 and I'm 17 and I'm not saying that she believes her. I just think that her family is influencing her to not go out with me but she never told me she was done with me or anything. And I can't go to the hospital because I have no way to get there.. But I found out that she had her phone back and I said can I please talk to you and she said that she can't talk to me and she probably said that because her uncle was right there next to her when me and her were on the phone.. Then the uncle took over the phone and told me to chill out and that I need to give it up and then he hung up and then my girlfriend texts me 25 min later and says what do you need to tell me... So I know she still cares since she had the desire to text me.. Then I just texted her how I felt and now I'm just waiting to hear back from her.. And I told my dad about this and he said that she is probably doing this for her parents to get off her back about dating and when it cools down that she will come back to me and everyone I have talked to says that she will call me when she is nowhere near her family and that she is alone.. Because I know she loves me just as I love her... Just waiting to hear from her..
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 04:52 PM
    So I take it she is not allowed to date?
    Then leave her alone until she is

Jun 19, 2012, 06:45 PM
    She is allowed. Her family just doesn't like me because of what happened in the past. But now I haven't heard from her and people keep telling me that she will call me within 24 hours
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 08:18 PM
    Seems like other people know more about what's going on than you do. Maybe you should be asking them.
    Just back off. She does not want to be in conflict with her parents. Why don't they like you?

Jun 19, 2012, 08:22 PM
    I'm not going to back off I love her and I know she loves me.. I'm just waiting to hear from her. And because me and my girl had relations.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by noko2149 View Post
    im not going to back off i love her and i know she loves me.. I'm just waiting to hear from her. and because me and my girl had relations.
    Is that why her parents don't like you?

Jun 19, 2012, 08:34 PM
    I need to know that she still wants to be with me..

Jun 19, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Just need to know she still wants me because she never said that she didn't want me anymore or that we were over
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 09:58 PM
    You haven't answered any of my questions. You seem to be a bit possessive with all this "my girl" business.
    You seem to be pushy calling her cousin's phone over and over again. Your girl friend said she is letting you go. It does not matter what you think she feels, this is what she said she wants to do.
    Why don't her parents like you?

Jun 20, 2012, 12:09 AM
    I already told u.. I said because we had relations and they found out that we had it.. plus I'm not possessive..
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 04:09 AM
    i already told u.. i said because we had relations and they found out that we had it.. plus I'm not possessive..
    99% of possesive people say they aren't possesive.

Jun 20, 2012, 05:29 AM
    I'm not crazy. I know she loves me and still wants me when things get better. I have faith
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 05:47 AM
    Faith doesn't give your girlfriend trust, because if she believes her friend, she has no trust for you.

Jun 20, 2012, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    Faith doesn't give your girlfriend trust, because if she believes her friend, she has no trust for you.
    She never said that she believed her.. Her family is pressuring her into doing something she feels is wrong.. There influencing her..
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 07:05 AM
    She never said that she believed her.. Her family is pressuring her into doing something she feels is wrong.. There influencing her..
    You have no idea who is influencing who, especially when you are in no contact with her in the first place.

Jun 20, 2012, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    You have no idea who is influencing who, especially when you are in no contact with her in the first place.
    When I called her yesterday, she said she couldn't talk to me plus her uncle was right there..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could it possibly mean when. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old, almost 17, doing my A-levels, horribly stressed, and I'm pretty sure this is all just part of growing up. I haven't had many relationships in my life, and definitely no serious ones- I figured I'm a bit young to have had loads of them. But I met this guy last Friday (though...

Taken off birth control, possibly conceived, back on birth control? [ 9 Answers ]

So, the day my period ended I ended up having unprotected sex, and a week later started feeling really sick to my stomach, I could smell everything, I had horrible headaches, I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, I was moody all the time, all the typical signs, except no missed period. I took a...

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Newbie looking for answers from others about an ex possibly trying to get back... [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this might be a little long here but I don't know I feel as if I have to get others opinions on this because if I don't I feel like my head might explode lol. Anyway I started dating this girl from work who is 19 and I am 22 back last August (2005). I was her first everything kiss,...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search