Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 11:26 AM
    You know at first you are upset because you thought your girlfriend believed something someone told her, and now you're saying you are believing something someone told you.
    This is what you need to do. Leave her alone until she contacts you. The why, at this point is immaterial. She will either contact you or she won't. It's her choice.
    noko2149 Posts: 192, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You know at first you are upset because you thought your girlfriend believed something someone told her, and now you're saying you are believing something someone told you.
    This is what you need to do. Leave her alone until she contacts you. The why, at this point is immaterial. She will either contact you or she won't. It's her choice.
    That's what I thought at first and then I just had it mixed up in my head because I was just thinking to hard and I don't have to believe what someone said because I for one saw it for myself.. And OK but I would think he would because we have been through so much and I know her and I know she wouldn't be done like that and or throwing everything away just like that... So yeah I'm going to wait.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 11:47 AM
    Good.

Jun 20, 2012, 11:50 AM
    good.
    Yeah.. Could she be thinking about me just like I'm thinking about her?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 12:01 PM
    I don't know. She could be.

Jun 20, 2012, 12:04 PM
    I don't know. She could be.
    Because when we last talked which was yesterday. She said that she was still crying and still has everything I gave her.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 12:11 PM
    I don't know. I would imagine this whole thing is stressful. And isn't she recovering from surgery? She does not need any of this drama

Jun 20, 2012, 12:15 PM
    I don't know. I would imagine this whole thing is stressful. And isn't she recovering from surgery? She does not need any of this drama
    Ya she can't really do much plus she can't be in the sun for a long time due to her health issues.. She's suppose to be at the hospital but she's at her cousins house instead and the nurses don't even know where or know why she not there.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 12:17 PM
    How do you know this?

Jun 20, 2012, 12:20 PM
    How do you know this?
    My girlfriend told me. Plus my friend that goes to see my girlfriend asked me why she not there and telling me that the nurses don't even know why she hasn't came back
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 12:27 PM
    Well the nurses would not be having a conversation with your friend about her any way. That is not allowed.
    You need to just stop listening to things and wait until she contacts you again.
    What was wrong with her?

Jun 20, 2012, 12:41 PM
    Well the nurses would not be having a conversation with your friend about her any way. That is not allowed.
    You need to just stop listening to things and wait until she contacts you again.
    What was wrong with her?
    She had a stomach alsure and they took it out of her and plus before, she was passing out a lot and unconscious a lot. She has a lot of health issues and that's why she is suppose to be at the hospital.. and that girl telling my girlfriend things that weren't true didn't help at all and it made her think about it and alexis got into her head.. she doesn't need that drama.. and my girlfriend knows that I didn't say that and I have proof on Facebook that I never told my friend to tell alexis that I don't want her and that she doesn't make me happy and that I have other girls to mess around with.. plus my girlfriend was already upset because she couldn't see me and that caused stuff as well when she told me over the phone that we can never get to see each other and stuff and I even told her that we do and that she needed to be patient about everything going on because she was in the hospital and I understood that she was and I wasn't even mad about that at all. I was there for her time and need and then she said that she thought she was holding me back from everything and friends and I even told her that she wasn't. So she's really stressed about what alexis told her but I told her myself how I felt about her and she is just seeming like she stressed and stuck..
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 12:47 PM
    She needs to stop listening to gossip and just concentrate on getting better. Dating and be stressful. She could need a break.
    You need to stop thinking about all of this so much. It does you no good either.

Jun 20, 2012, 12:57 PM
    She needs to stop listening to gossip and just concentrate on getting better. Dating and be stressful. She could need a break.
    You need to stop thinking about all of this so much. It does you no good either.
    OK what you think I could do to not think about it so much?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Do you have friends, a hobby, a job? Stay busy. Stop listening to people who want to talk about her. Tell them you don't want to hear it.
    It's summer. Get out and have some fun.. . and don't check her facbook page if she has one.

Jun 20, 2012, 01:35 PM
    Yeah but I know she feels down and stuff and probably thinking about me and plus she can't do much of anything in the condition she's in right now and she doesn't have a Facebook..
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 01:38 PM
    What does that have to do with your getting out and doing something beside stewing over what she may or may not be doing?
    She will be fine.

Jun 20, 2012, 01:45 PM
    But I know she's hurting just like I am..

Jun 20, 2012, 02:10 PM
    What does that have to do with your getting out and doing something beside stewing over what she may or may not be doing?
    She will be fine.
    But I know she's hurting just like I am..
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 02:49 PM
    There is nothing you can do for her if she is, but you can get out and not sit around moping. That is if you really want to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could it possibly mean when. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old, almost 17, doing my A-levels, horribly stressed, and I'm pretty sure this is all just part of growing up. I haven't had many relationships in my life, and definitely no serious ones- I figured I'm a bit young to have had loads of them. But I met this guy last Friday (though...

Taken off birth control, possibly conceived, back on birth control? [ 9 Answers ]

So, the day my period ended I ended up having unprotected sex, and a week later started feeling really sick to my stomach, I could smell everything, I had horrible headaches, I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, I was moody all the time, all the typical signs, except no missed period. I took a...

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Newbie looking for answers from others about an ex possibly trying to get back... [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this might be a little long here but I don't know I feel as if I have to get others opinions on this because if I don't I feel like my head might explode lol. Anyway I started dating this girl from work who is 19 and I am 22 back last August (2005). I was her first everything kiss,...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search