Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by noko2149 View Post
    When I called her yesterday, she said she couldn't talk to me plus her uncle was right there..
    That doesn't mean they're influencing her. I think you just need to take a deep breath and stop overreacting about this situation.
    noko2149 Posts: 192, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 07:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    That doesn't mean they're influencing her. I think you just need to take a deep breath and stop overreacting about this situation.
    What should I do then
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 07:43 AM
    1. Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see.

2. Stop over thinking the whole situation.

3. Learn to trust your girlfriend, and the love you have for one another. A year and six months should have been enough time for you to part ways for a little while and not have to worry about her growing away from you.

Jun 20, 2012, 07:45 AM
    1. Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see.

2. Stop over thinking the whole situation.

3. Learn to trust your girlfriend, and the love you have for one another. A year and six months should have been enough time for you to part ways for a little while and not have to worry about her growing away from you.
    Ok.. Is it normal for her to ask me what if she finds someone else?
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 07:52 AM
    If you have to ask your girlfriend of 1 year and 6 months "What if you find someone else" then maybe you shouldn't be with her, because that says that you don't trust her.

Jun 20, 2012, 07:55 AM
    If you have to ask your girlfriend of 1 year and 6 months "What if you find someone else" then maybe you shouldn't be with her, because that says that you don't trust her.
    No that's not what I meant... She's the one that asked me saying, "what if I (meaning her) find someone else"
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 08:10 AM
    No that's not what I meant... She's the one that asked me saying, "what if I (meaning her) find someone else"
    She must be pretty insecure and/or untrustworthy to be asking that.

Jun 20, 2012, 08:14 AM
    She must be pretty insecure and/or untrustworthy to be asking that.
    Plus her aunt and dad wanted to file a complaint on me for trying to get a hold of her by calling her cousins phone to get in touch with my girl so maybe I should just give her time to think..
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 09:19 AM
    You have had sex with their 16 year old daughter and they are not happy about that, I don't much blame them and you are not taking no for an answer. Leave the girl alone until things lighten up with her family. Don't make her choose between you and her family.
    You may feel she is your girl, but she is their daughter and she is a minor and under their protection and support. If you care so much for her, give her space.

Jun 20, 2012, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You have had sex with their 16 year old daughter and they are not happy about that, I don't much blame them and you are not taking no for an answer. Leave the girl alone until things lighten up with her family. Don't make her choose between you and her family.
    You may feel she is your girl, but she is their daughter and she is a minor and under their protection and support. If you care so much for her, give her space.
    She doesn't like her family at all because they treat her like crap and I am giving her space I haven't texted or called her. Plus I think she's going to wait to be with me also and that she will contact me when she ready to talk to me
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 09:28 AM
    You sound very possessive and immature. Many a 16 year old had said their family treats team like crap because they don't let them have their way. What did her parents do, tell her she can't have sex with her boyfriend? She needs to grow up too.
    Leave the girl alone. She may contact you, she may not, but you need to butt out.

Jun 20, 2012, 09:34 AM
    You sound very possessive and immature. Many a 16 year old had said their family treats team like crap because they don't let them have their way. What did her parents do, tell her she can't have sex with her boyfriend? She needs to grow up too.
    Leave the girl alone. She may contact you, she may not, but you need to butt out.
    Not possessive or immature so you can stop saying that... And they do because I've seen it and so has a lot of other people including nurses. And that's not it at all. That's just the reason why they don't like me.. Never said it had to do with anything about what I'm talking about now.. And I am leaving her alone. When things cool down a bit I have a feeling I'll hear from her..
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Whatever kid.

Jun 20, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Whatever kid.
    Are you going to reply to what I said?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 10:10 AM
    How do you know what the nurses and other people are thinking about her parents?

Jun 20, 2012, 10:33 AM
    How do you know what the nurses and other people are thinking about her parents?
    The people I know have told me and I have seen it for myself
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 10:38 AM
    My thoughts exactly, he's over exaggerating and over analyzing everything about this whole situation.

Jun 20, 2012, 10:45 AM
    My thoughts exactly, he's over exaggerating and over analyzing everything about this whole situation.
    How am I over exaggerating and over analyzing?
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 10:49 AM
    How am I over exaggerating and over analyzing?
    My goodness, someone lock this thread. You're hopeless.

Jun 20, 2012, 10:51 AM
    My goodness, someone lock this thread. You're hopeless.
    ? All I did was ask a question..?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could it possibly mean when. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old, almost 17, doing my A-levels, horribly stressed, and I'm pretty sure this is all just part of growing up. I haven't had many relationships in my life, and definitely no serious ones- I figured I'm a bit young to have had loads of them. But I met this guy last Friday (though...

Taken off birth control, possibly conceived, back on birth control? [ 9 Answers ]

So, the day my period ended I ended up having unprotected sex, and a week later started feeling really sick to my stomach, I could smell everything, I had horrible headaches, I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, I was moody all the time, all the typical signs, except no missed period. I took a...

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Newbie looking for answers from others about an ex possibly trying to get back... [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this might be a little long here but I don't know I feel as if I have to get others opinions on this because if I don't I feel like my head might explode lol. Anyway I started dating this girl from work who is 19 and I am 22 back last August (2005). I was her first everything kiss,...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search