Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    09090912 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Verify account number la caixa bank barcelona
    Let me know if pablo I natalia are the account holder of the account number 2100 0835 11 72000317674. Let me know if it's a fraud lr genuine
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 09090912 View Post
    let me know if pablo i natalia are the account holder of the account number 2100 0835 11 72000317674. let me know if its a fraud lr genuine
    And you think ANYONE is going to tell you that on ANY online site? Ever hear of privacy laws... they even have them in Spain. Its unlikely if you walked into that Bank in person that they would give you that information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to check on account with La Caixa Bank in Madrid, Spain [ 13 Answers ]

I need to check on my account with Banco La Caixa in Madrid Spain. I have the account number. I also have the IBAN: as well as the Swift Code: I need the phone number so I can call to make sure everything is OK with my account. I want to call tomorrow and would like the phone number as soon as...

Bank Account Number Needed For Surety Bond? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm opening a used car dealership in Pennsylvania and am applying for the $20,000 surety bond that the state requires. Unfortunately, we had declared bankruptcy close to 2 years ago. Because of this, the surety company wants our checking and savings account numbers. I have big money between these 2...

La Caixa Bank Phone Number? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the phone# for LaCaixa Bank located @ C.Carlos Martin Alvarez 21, Madrid Spain

La Caixa Bank e mail address [ 2 Answers ]

How to make payment at your bank from India, for T/T Payment

Contact for la caixa bank customer services [ 1 Answers ]

I need to contact La Caixa Bank customer services as I have a complaint Can you help? H

View more questions Search