Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Her17bie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 01:38 AM
    What happens when a loved husband dies
    Hello Everyone

My Dearest one died on Easter Saturday - suddenly - but as a result of an aggressive illness.

Will the pain & tears ever be eased?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2012, 05:47 AM
    Eased ? Yes, gone completely no. Nor really should they. The person was and will always be part of us. Their time spent in out life has helped to form and mold us to who we are today.
    What we do though is live with that memory and in the memory, We live like they would have wanted us to live.

We do do or become part of a project in their honor, if they died of cancer then we work to help raise money for cancer research. If they loved trees, work on tree projects and so on.
    I have been sober now for many many years in memory of a wonder lady Melba, who was not always sober.

I have moved on, married a wonderful lady who is my new life partner but not to replace anyone but to add to my life and share the journey as we travel though it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 12:44 PM
    I was widowed. I moved on with my life, met someone else. My late husband will always be part of my life, who I am, why I am where I am in life. Everyone grieves in a different fashion. Sometimes it takes years before you feel better. Sometimes it's not that long.

I still have times when I miss him so much I hurt - I try to honor his memory as much as I can.

You need to find a way to work through the grief.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If my husband adopts my daughter will she be intited to his ssi when he dies [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have a son and I have a child from a previous. When he adopts her will she be entitled to his SSI or will it be just our son?

Who is the heir to my mothers estate after her husband dies? [ 5 Answers ]

When my mother passed away, everything went to her husband. Now that he has passed away, if money is found that belonged to her, would it go to his children or her children/mother. When he passed away, all of his money went to just his children.

If girl husband dies and she want to re marry who she should get permission? [ 1 Answers ]

After girl husband dies and she wants to marry then who she should ask , her real parents or her husband parents, or she can marry any one she want.

Husband dies, x-wife on mortgage, but not on deed. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband died, he was divorced about 20 years prior to me marrying him. She is on the mortgage, but no on the deed. Can she take the house from me?

View more questions Search