Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 09:59 PM
    Qatar labor law question
    I am more than 4yrs. In the company. My present contract to the company is unlimited. The employer change our contract which rduce our salary by 20 percent and rmove our benefits. If we don't sign they will terminate us. If you resign they will not give you N.O.C.. Is this a violation in the labor law. What step shall we do to prevent this situation

Check out some similar questions!

Labor Law. [ 8 Answers ]

I live in Minnesota. Is it legal for an employer to unexpectedly decide to hold my check, as well as other employees for a week or more due to his own financial issues? I have looked online for an answer but they seem to be harder to find than I thought.

Labor law [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Iwas worked in the company for 5 years as A/P, the previous 4 years I was working fulltime then last year I asked for just work parttime 1/2 a day only for 5 days. The company was in financial trouble for the past couple years, the owner (A) had been paying late on the paychecks for my pay...

Labor Law [ 2 Answers ]

Can a company just reclassify you as part time even if you are getting at least the minimum hours to maintain full time status and then deny you benefits?

Labor law in pa [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if a 17 year old can be hired to be a grounds keeper at a business. He will be running lawn tractors/weed eaters/and snow plows

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.